Chapter 9

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I woke up with a massive headache. I looked to my right to see the other girls were still asleep so i went down stairs and started making breakfast. I took a headache tablet and sat down for a little bit rubbing my temples. I finally got up and cooked the bacon and eggs. I shot Ethan a text and asked him to come over for breakfast. In like 5 minutes i heard knocking at the door. I was feeling lazy so i just yelled out for them to come in.

They walked in and Ethan gave me a kiss, while Grayson walked up stairs to wake the girls up. Ethan was talking about something but i wasn't paying attention, my head hurt so bad. I asked Ethan for some water because i was dehydrated. He handed me the glass but my knees got wobbly and then everything went black. The last thing i remember was falling to the floor.

I woke up on the couch feeling 100% better. My head was on Ethan's lap and he didn't notice i awoke until i nudged him a little.

"How are you feeling babe?" He asked.

"Ok, i guess" i said slowly sitting up, "what happened?"

"You passed out while making brekky" he replied brushing the hair out of my face.

"oh ok, where is everyone?"

"They went bowling or something" he said.

"can you get me something to eat and drink please baby?" i ask him laying back down.

"of course" he said kissing my forehead.