Chapter 4

*Grayson's P.O.V*

10 minutes after we got home from the shops, Ethan got a text from Lauren asking if we wanted to go over and watch movies. E said yes. I couldn't complain because i get to see Hannah. Oh my god , she's hot!

We were getting ready to go over and I lost count of how many times he asked if he looked alright. He really liked Lauren.

"Dude, do i look alright?" he asks fidgeting with his hair.

"Bro! For the seventh time YESS!" i yell back

"Calm down, i just wanna look good for Lauren"

"If she really loves you then it won't matter how good you look"

"ok, let's go." he says

We knocked on the door, Lauren shouted "Come In". We walked in and i saw Hannah. I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Hiiii" she says hugging me back.

Because their couch was small, i sat down and Hannah sat on my lap, with her head rested on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her waist. We were watching a movie with Cameron Dallas and the Magcon boys. Lauren started crying because a dog got put down. Hannah and I laughed at her while she buried her head in the crook of ethan's arm / chest. They are so cute tbh.

Lauren got up to get some more drinks because we ran out. She took Ethan with her.

"Hannah?" i said looking at her.

"Yea?"

"I love you"

"i love you too gray"

"i mean a lot" i say

"Same here" she said smiling at me.

"I want to be more than friends" i tell her

"what are you trying to say?"

"Will you be my girlfriend Hannah?"

"YESS!" she screams and kisses me.