- two -

End of school, beginning of the Summer, but for her, it was also the beginning of troubles.

She managed to ignore him for a few weeks, well in fact, right after the drawing spam she got on her arms, she asked, begged him to stop, at least until Summer and that's what he did. But now there was no turning back, school is over, and he will definitely communicate with her again, and even thought she hates admitting it, she was really excited about it.

June 14th, already two weeks and he still haven't done anything, no drawings, no words, no "P.J"'s. What if he didn't want to know her anymore ? What if he got tired of waiting ? What if he got hurt when she said she didn't want to know him ?

A lot of questions were stuck in her head and it drove her crazy. Crazy to the point she was ready to do the first step. She turned arounf in her apartment for a few minutes before finally grabbing a pen and settling down on her couch. It was 7pm, "he shouldn't be asleep, it's too early, he has to see it right ?"

She stayed there, with her pen in one hand, facing the wall with a blank expression, thinking about what to write. It was her really first time writing something first, and she was nervous. She never thought this would ever happened, she never thought she would be in this situation, stressing over what word to write on her arm, trying to talk with her supposed soulmate, but here she was, pressing gently the point of her pen on her left wrist.

"Y/N"

It may be the end of school, but to him, the beginning of summer meant more work, because of the cool weather and the sea near the shop, many more customers would stop by to get something to drink. It has only been two weeks, and yet he never saw that amount of people in the shop before. Sadly, like him and Jungkook were the only two working there, days were long and tiring, and he had really no time to think about his soulmate.

That's why he didn't answer to her. He didn't even saw her name on his wrist, too busy, serving iced teas and lemonades while smiling even thought he was so tired.

And it was like this for about a month, him working hard, and her trying now everyday to talk to him, name, city, age, she tried everything, but he never answered, and that made her heart ache everytime.

"Why must I be this freaking stupid ?! I knew this was bullshit ! I knew it was impossible !" she screamed, throwing the pen as far as she could, fighting against the tears that were threatening to fall.

She always knew that a foolish thing such as "soulmates" couldn't really exist, that it was just something to make people feel less lonely, to make even the saddest person feel loved. But it was all fake, there were no true feelings behind all of this, just some weird genetic shit that connected your body to another one somewhere.

The days have passed and it was already the end of June, Lucy came back from her parent's house in Ilsan and surprised her with two tickets for Busan, convincing her with some "Think about the beautiful beach that Busan has ! The cafés ! And who knows, maybe you'll find a boy there .."

"FINE, fine, I need to change my mind anyways, when are we leaving ?"

"I may have bought the ticket because like they were for tonight it was cheaper... so yeah tonight !"

Her eyes widened, shocked by the news, before running to her bedroom, packing her things with her best friend. And in the blink of an eye, they found themselves boarding into their plane, in direction of Busan.

July 2nd, Jimin had a day off, finally, he could take some time for himself, and for her. He surprised himself looking at the calendar, noticing the date, and remembering that school has ended a month ago, and that he totally forgot about her due to his work. Without thinking about it twice he grabbed his usual black pen and started to write something on his arm.

"How are you ?"

It was simple, but he couldn't think of anything else at the moment, it was all so new to him. He waited patiently, as the minute passed by, the writing slowly faded away, and no answer was in sight, nowhere. "Maybe she just didn't see, maybe I should write it somewhere more noticeable"

So he did it again, this time he wrote it on his hand, but once again, it slowly faded away, with no response.

He tried, again and again, but nothing. "Why ? Why me ? Why can't I find a lovely soulmate just like Jungkook did ? Why is she ignoring me ? And why is this hurting me so much ?! I don't even know her ! AISH"

He quickly put on a white T-shirt and walked angrily toward the front door, he was about to go out, when he found them behind front of the door, Jungkook and his soulmate, in each other arms, eyes closed, clearly enjoying each other presence. Jungkook was smiling, he couldn't see his bestfriend's soulmate's face, but he could swear she was too. Even if he was angry and sad, he couldn't help but smile in front of the scene, slowly and silently walking away, exiting the quiet building.

The moon was showing, and it was the beginning of a beautiful summer night.

He walked toward the beach near his work place silently, headphones on with his favourite song, feeling the fresh and salty air getting closer and closer, until he was there.

He took off his shoes and started walking in the sand, each step in rhythm with the song, and without noticing it, he found himself starting to dance, his passion. He danced thinking about her, he never put this amount of emotion in a choreography before, but this felt right, this was appeasing his heartache.

It was night already when they landed, but they didn't want to go to their hotel yet, and decided to go to the place they wanted to see the most, the beach.

Lucy told her that she would join later on, because they still needed to drop their luggages before enjoying themselves. While her friend made her way to the hotel, she called a taxi, which drove her directly toward the beach.

It was amazingly beautiful, the sky was clear and the stars were blindly beautiful. She inhaled deeply, smelling the wet sand mixed up with the salty sea, and got closer to the shore, but suddenly stopped in her tracks.

Right in front of her, lighten up by the reflection of the moon, a man was dancing.

He was wearing a large white T shirt with ripped jeans and was bare foot. His arms and legs were moving smoothly and his hair followed the movements of his body perfectly. Without realizing it, she got closer to the man, and sat down, few meters away from him. From where she was, she could see him perfectly with the calm water in the background. She never felt this before, just seeing this guy made her smile and calm down, forgetting all about that stupid "soulmate" of hers.

He knew, he knew someone was looking at him, but he didn't care, he kept dancing, and he kept thinking about her, which made him more and more angry seconds by seconds, until he couldn't take it anymore and fell on his knees, screaming in front of the calm and relaxing water like he never did before, letting his emotion get the best of him.

And she was still there, looking at him, scared and intrigued at the same time, until he looked behind him and locked eyes with her.

Both of them instantly tensing and relaxing at the same time, and they stayed like that, until Lucy got back, breaking the sudden connection between the two, and making him leave.

He just looked at her, and she just looked at him, and that's all it took to capture each other hearts without them even knowing.

----------------------------------------------------------A/N-------------------------------------------------------------

FEED BACK IS TOTALLY ACCEPTED YA!