Then he kissed me.

Then he kissed me. This one better than the first few times. Somehow it meant more. It meant I love you as most kisses do, but it also meant I finally get to have you. I began to play with the hair at the nape of his neck. He smiled as he kissed me. He ran his hand up my back. I had forgot about the length of my hair until he touched it.

He pulled away from me at the sound of a distant door slamming. After he realized it wasn't close he looked back at me.

"You know, you could loose your job for this." I pointed out.
"I don't care. I could become a spy."
"What if you got thrown in here with me?"
"I wouldn't. I'm smarter than all the people here, that's why they hired me. Plus I've got you for escape artist." He said.
"Why don't you let me out. It would be easier to kiss you without the bars between us."
"That's very true." He pulled away from the cell. "I'll let you out. We have to be quick."
He went over to his desk and grabbed his keys.
"Wait, really?" I asked, as he came over to my cell.
"Yes. Unless this is a trick." He said, stopping as he began to unlock the cell.
"Of course not, I was just surprised because earlier you were like, 'nope!'" I explained. He smiled and unlocked my cell.
"That was earlier." He explained. "Before.... You know.... Stuff happened."
I smiled and stepped out of the cell. He took my hand and together we left the police station.
We got in his police cruiser.
We started driving away from the station.
"Do you have any idea where you're driving to?" I asked.
"A safe house." He told me.
He drove onto the highway. As someone who is used to avoiding the cops, I knew that wasn't the best option. When being chased by cops you never want to be on the highway. There's nowhere to go, but I trusted his judgement.
"Does anyone else but you know about it?" I asked.
"Nope, I haven't told anyone."
"Not even your dog?"
"My dog?"
"Yeah."
"I don't have a dog."
"Cat?"
"Nope."
"Parakeet?"
"No."
"Turtle?"
"No pets."
"Not even a fish?"
"Nope."
"Sheesh, you must have been lonely." I stated.
"Not anymore, I have you." I smiled.
The day seemed to have reached a happy place. I had gotten out of jail, gotten Penelope pardoned, and gotten a guy. The last one was definitely the best.
My good mood was ruined by the sound of sirens and flashing lights. I looked out the back, there were 4 police cars. I'm getting more police after me everyday.
"Let me drive." I said.
"How are we gonna switch, I'm driving." He pointed out.
"Trust your instincts." I said.
I climbed over to the drivers side and took the steering wheel. He moved the majority of his body over to the passenger seat. My foot replaced his on the gas. I sat down in the seat and adjusted it. He shook his head. "That's crazy." He noted.
"That's not even the best part." I said. I looked behind us. The cars were still in pursuit. I learned that Jackson was not the best at evading police. He would learn.
"Just try to ignore them and focus on getting off the highway. Maybe you'll just loose them." He suggested. Or maybe he wouldn't.

Illegally in Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara