MAKING PLANS

"Wow! Jerry!"

"Yeah, hi Roxy!"

"Hi"

Roxy was disgusted. She wished for a moment that Jerry did not know where she lived. She was now feeling suffocated. She wished she could stop him from showing up. But three years...

She wished she could get herself out of that emotional trap. He was obviously getting everything he needed from their affair, she wasn't getting anything besides sex.

No companionship or friendship because he had refused to help her get back on her feet. He obviously did not consider her a friend. Constantly making excuses to explain why he couldn't help her. Last night was very good but she was getting annoyed with him again.

He doesn't pay my rent but he keeps on showing up as he wishes...

"Roxy, are you going somewhere?"

"Well, er, yeah."

"I thought we were meeting up today at 7...."

The nerve! Now he's feels that I should be there when he needs me. I'm sorry, I need to meet new, probably helpful people.

"I need to meet someone to see if he can help me with my job situation Jerry."

He seems disappointed but I'd rather meet someone new than be with the same person all the time and still gain nothing.

"Oh, I wish I could help you".

You can but you are just selfish.

"Okay, I better rush"

"I could drop you off Roxy..."

"No, I'll be fine thank you. I'll just get a taxi".

"Okay bye darl..." he reached her cheek and gave her a light kiss.

"Bye".

They left together and as he went towards his car, Roxy got into a taxi.

Jerry is truly useless. He can't even offer to pay the taxi for me but he shows up at my place anytime he wants to get between my thighs.

A text message;

Pat: Still coming?
Roxy: Will be there in 5 minutes

She was excited. Maybe she was going to be lucky enough to land herself a relationship with this new man. Maybe he was going to be her boyfriend. Or husband. Or husband and father of her children...

She smiled.

"We are here madam".

The taxi driver prompted.

"Thank you." She gave him his money and stepped out half-walking, half-running towards her date.

When he saw her approaching, he stood up. He held her hand and pulled out her chair. She sat.

"Hi Roxy."

"Hi Pat."

"You are beautiful and late..."

"Thank you and I'm late by 10 minutes only. That's amazing for a lady." She giggled.

They ordered food and drinks as they chit chatted. Roxy had a thousand questions she really wanted to ask but she did not know how to start so she gave up.

"Roxy what do you do for a living?"

"I recently got laid off and I've been looking for work ever since. Two weeks now."

"Oh sad. Come work for me."

She thought he was joking. She looked at him and waited to see if he'd burst into laughter. But he really was serious.

Roxy just did not want to work for someone whom she was interested in. She did not want to mix business and pleasure. She really wanted to know Pat more. She had an agenda with this man.

"Or I could fix you up with one of my friends if you don't mind".

"Oh that would be great Pat. Thank you."

"Pat what do you do?"

"I am a lawyer. I run a law firm".

"And I've been looking for a legal assistant job. If your friend can help me with that...."

"He definitely can and he will. I will update you about that by tomorrow 10 A.M."

You see Jerry, that's how you impress a woman into marriage.

"Thank you."

It was around 10P.M when they decided to wind up their date.

"I should drop you off". He said.

They talked and laughed in the car. Roxy was finally home. Pat walked out, opened the car door, helped her out and walked her to her doorstep.

"Would you like to come in for a drink before you leave?" She asked.

"Yes, why not?"

So that's how Roxy broke her 90 day rule and had sex on the first date with a stranger he had just met.

Sex on the same day with two men at different times. One for breakfast and one for supper.

"Roxy,"

"Yes"

"I hope we won't get pregnant".

"No, don't worry, I'm on birth control".

They had dozed off a couple of hours when he suddenly woke up from his sleep. He ran to the shower, dressed up hurriedly and was looking for his shoes when Roxy woke up.

"Have you seen my shoes?"

"Yes,in the living room. Pat it's late."

"I know dear, but I have a very early appointment tomorrow morning".

He hurriedly put on his shoes, kissed Roxy lightly on her cheek and ran out.

That's odd.

While still deep in her thoughts, her phone beeped.

She picked it up. A new message.

Jerry: Can I come over
Roxy: Yeah sure

Pat had left her high and dry and Jerry was coming to finish the job.

Jerry was in Roxy's house in 10 minutes. He pounced on her like a hungry lion and completely ravaged her -sexually.

He is very good in bed - that I cannot take from him.

They fell asleep and when Roxy woke up Jerry was already between her thighs letting his tongue do the work. Roxy closed her eyes. She did not want to interrupt the sweetness. In some few minutes, Jerry's shaft was doing the main work and Roxy happily grabbed the sheets as she climaxed. Then Jerry slumped beside her.

"You are too sweet Roxy, I'm obsessed with you."

"I'm obsessed with your bedroom skills too Jerry. I just can't say no to that".

They were tired. They slept and were both woken up by the alarm clock.

Jerry would never leave Roxy's house in a hurry. He was self-employed. He had a well-established real estate business. He had several employees working for him. Sometimes he wouldn't show up at work at all.

They had a shower and made love twice before they dozed off again.

When they woke up they were hungry. Roxy fixed breakfast and Jerry pounced on her once again in the kitchen, had breakfast then dressed up and left.

At around 2P.M the phone rang.

"Hi Pat...."

"Hi Roxy. Could you please meet me at the venue we were at last night at around 6 PM?

"Yes sure."

"See you later then!"

"Okay see you".

She had made her first impression last night. She was just going to dress up casually today hoping the first impression would still last the longest.