Your death is near

Zacznij od początku

“ I can’t allow this! You’re an arrogant pureblood trying to control everyone around you for your own selfish desires. I will stop you!” She promised. Wow...this new Yuki is more feisty  than the old one.

“Don’t you mean Kaname” Sara smirked. I really did underestimated Sara, you're a very sly dog. I should have been more careful, I shouldn’t have left to Yuki and Zero to take care of this.

“So Yuki...if I told you all the naughty things that Kaname is hiding from you... Will you become my friend?” She said tenderly. Why is it that everytime she talks it always sounds perverted than it should. Or is it maybe I just dirty mind…

This had Yuki dumbstruck. Her weakest point was always Kaname even when she was human. Yuki you need become stronger than this or else, you’ll go down like a pawn in Kaname’s hand. You can’t always take his side because eventually…

“Yuki I’d like you to leave now. I worry that this might end in blood shed” Takuma stepping in front of Sarah smiling as if nothing was wrong. I hate this side of him. Sometimes I wonder if he has feelings for Sarah.

“Takuma” Sarah glared. Takuma quickly apologized for his inconvenience.

“Don’t worry Ichijo. I’m not contemplating blood shed. It’s just that I can't ignore what is happening.” She said giving him safe smile. Yuki was too good to fight although I have been wrong before.

“ Sarah you're right, Kaname is trying to do something unforgivable. And it breaks my heart. And as you had feared. His next target is you. He wanted me to know that” She said clenching her fist. The thought of Kaname tinged my heart a bit. He was supposed to protect Yuki...and now it came to this. I thought he loved her but i guess love can be deceived unless proven otherwise.

In the end Yuki agreed to keep protecting Sarah which I thought was the stupidest idea. I’d rather have her dead here and now. From I see she’s more of threat than Kaname at this point. Hey I say we let Kaname just kill her, I wouldn’t have bit guilty conscious of it.  Yuki left the room stating that Sarahs-sama shouldn’t leave the room. This only caused to make Sarahs smirk grew wider.

“I bet you have wished that she killed, Rin” Sarah said smiling up at me. I only responded with a glare dreaming that merely my eyes could kill the she devil. I can’t stand being her servant, I sure i’d die of madness.

“You know what I love more Rin.” She said getting up from her chair. She grasped my face, tilting it toward her so that I look her straight in the eye. “I love to manipulate those who hate to be controlled. Those just like you” She whispered and before I knew it, my throat was latched with a chain. I couldn’t help myself but snarl, my red eyes beaming.

“Sarah, release me or else I won’t just kill you. No that would be to nice I’ll be sure you die in painful death that you’d wish that it was Kaname that killed you” I growled. Sarah just laughed, enjoying my torment. Dragging the chain i’m hooked to, I was thrown in the room with another girl. She had beautiful soft tan color skin. Dressed in a maids outfit, she had the same eyes that I have hatred.  

“Sarah stuck you in here too” I sighed. She nodded her head her fist clenched tightly as if she had enough of everything. Even though I was locked in the room I was still able to hear Sarah voice and others around her. I can hear the door open slightly which meant she was trying to escape maybe…

“Thank you for keeping watch. There was something important I wanted to tell Yuki but I want to you something as well perhaps a deal, Zero”  She spoke, I knew she wanted me to listen. She first started to explain everything about Kaname’s darkest secrets about he was involved with Kiryu murder. This was enough to make Zero go against Yuki but this put the cherry on top “Protect me and I’ll give you back Rin. I’ll have her no longer under my control.” She said lying to through teeth. I didn’t have to hear to know Zero would agree to this. Doesn’t he know that she is lying...Why would he risk so much and even go against Yuki’s side.

“That hunter...He really does love you doesn’t he?” The slave said listening what lies behind the door.

“If you say so” I shrugged. This earned me a glare, but i shrugged once more. The room had a window to escape but were sadly chained to the ground. I knew an easy escape, I always carried a pin with me.

“I don’t know your name, but I can see already that you want to escape.” I said clicking the lock opened from wrist and ankles. Her mouth was dropped opened, astonished by how quickly escaped. Although I wasn’t the one leaving…

I clicked open the locks for her, but she knew better to go right out the door. Sarah would have us killed in a split moment. “ It’s crazy move, but jump out through the window. It’s the only way…”

“What about you? Are you coming?” She said her eyes filled with worry and despair. I shook my head to her response.

“ I’m going to stay here...this pureblood had me at her wits for too long. And now I want my revenge” I said getting close to the window as I punched hard enough to shatter to pieces. I didn’t allow her a second a chance to rethink this before I shoved her out the window.

Sara-sama your death is near...

Vote or review for the next chapter :)