Why can't we be friends, Oh why can't we be friends.

Hey, So it's practically been months since I posted. I have been on long break from fanfictions writing and now I'm back. I haven't posted for awhile because I wasn't sure what to write toward the end of the chapter. I knew how I wanted to end it but there at some plots and conflicts, I didn't know what to write for Rin. Since most of the chapters is about Yuki and Kuran and Zero losing his memories. So yeah I'm stumped at the point. I need to buy the last volume for vampire knight and hopefully have this sequel all wrapped up and have the epilogue ready.

why can't we be friends?

I don't know if anyone is still reading and I seriously don't blame you. Its my fault for not getting back into writing this story. Well here it is for those who are reading. Sorry for the long wait as well.

As you all may know, I hate walking, running, or any other source of exercise. Even though as vampires were suppose to have all these neat abilities; Running faster than humans and super strength, all that good stuff. But If were going to go all the way across town, and another quarter mile to Yuki's and Kuran's mansion, is it tough to ask for a ride there? I mean my feet get tired just walking to classes. Once a man stopped by asking if we need a ride, I spoke for the rest of us.

"YES! THANK YOU, We need a ride." I said shaking the farmer like man hopping to the back of his wagon. Yuki and Zero sighed shaking there head slightly. I didn't care really what they thought. My feet were aching, from running from Kaito and all the extra miles. I relaxed laying back down, thinking over what happened over time. I closed my eyes humming to my own tune. Soonly enough, they joined me. I already felt Zero beside me and Yuki on the other side.

My body was slowly falling asleep. I the road was bit bumpy but it felt like rocking chair. Yuki and Zero didn't say a word to one another. I didn't understand why, they were being so awkward with each other. Sure, Yuki is a pureblood now, and is now what Zero hated the most. BUT its not like she planned it or anyone for that matter. It just happened.

As for what were going to do about Kuran, is something we should be worrying about. How is everything going to go? Kuran is trying to kill the pureblood, except for Yuki. Sara is already dead. Good riddance. What's Kuran trying to prove? This isn't getting easy at all. Everything is so confusing. The only thing that I know for sure is that Kuran wants Yuki safe, I know for a matter a fact he wouldn't do anything to harm her.

Zero's hand lightly touched my cheek. I opened my eye slightly. The wagon already stopped and I mentally groaned. We were going to walk again. Zero pulled me up and out the wagon. " the house is only block away. You can make it"

"Yuki, why do you guys have to live so far away!" I cried.

"I think its because were vampires and we need to stay hidden" Yuki thought obviously.

"Still not a good excuse" I shook my head. We were coming closer to her house and Zero hadn't said anything for much of the time their.

"Isn't about time you said something" Yuki said bluntly turning her head over staring at him. I looked back up at him and face was still expressionless. I took this moment to pinch his cheeks and see if he would react to it.

"I think he's deaf. You might want to speak louder or I need to pinch his cheeks harder" I smiled sweetly twisting his cheeks until he grew irritated.

"You're the one who wanted to pursue him. I don't know what you're up to. But don't you dare decide on your to withdraw." Zero said coldly. Great, when you think you're making progress. . .

"You're one to talk" Yuki muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends" I sang hoping to throw away the awkward atmosphere. Unfortunately my song didn't help and we walked toward the mansion in dead silence.