~what am I? chop liver?

A/N hey guys!! Short chappy but im trying to get into the habit of posting. Also there's vkwatty award voting about to be out. Dont forget to vote for you favorite vk story. Im not saying you have to vote for mine but in general just vote for your favorite :) well thats it. I hope you enjoy the chapter

I let out a loud a yawn while arching my back to a stretch. I heard some of my bones popping and best for last I stretched my neck receiving a relaxing pop. That felt so, so good! My body  was extremely stiff from the nights sleeping on the floor chained to Sara's bed. That was my  punishment...pretty lame punishment, if you ask me. Takuma and I carried Sara's belonging like the good servants we were. I was tempted to drop her bags at the nearest mud puddle.  

When we reached the all girl school academy, a woman was waiting outside for our arrival. She was old and petite and the way she smiled made more wrinkles on her face.  

"Welcome to Dahlia girls academy. I read your recommendation letter from the mayor. Let me show you around the campus first." She greeted. with a sincere business smile.  

We followed around the humongous school building as she talked about how great the school is and how nice students here are. This woman didn't know what she was doing to her own precious students; she just let a lion enter there school and pretty soon the lamb like students would be eaten.  

"Doesn't this girl's academy have an age limit?" Takuma smiled causing me to choke on my laughter.  

"Don't make fun of Sara-san's age, it only took a decade of tries to finally get her to high school" I chuckled.  

"Yes?, She's 18 years old, so that won't be a problem" She said giving us a confused grin.  

Once the lady turned around, Sara jabbed me with her elbow and stomped on takuma's left foot. "What were you two saying, 'big brother, and little sister' She whispered coldly.  

"Nothing" Takuma and I gulped in unison. I think i've been punished enough for a day. With sleeping on the floor, getting slapped, and jabbed, there so much my vampire body can take from this abusive pureblood.  

Takuma and I slowly walked together in pain behind Sara. Although even though were aching, we still proudly smiled at the moment. We caught up to Sara-san and Takuma start questioning on what she was upto.  

I nodded my head an agreement; I also wanted to know what reason for being here "Yah, so what are you planning, Sara-san, you don't seem the type to just come without an ambition" I said 

"No it's simply curiosity." She declared.  

Bullshit, Something bad was going to happen to these students. Either her gonna be an extra surplus for Sara supply of blood or...something worse.  

The women led us to the dormitory where there were few student girls chatting among themselves. As usual seeing vampires or especially a pureblood for that matter, the girls had slightly dash of pink across their cheeks. One of the few girls greeted Sara-san, which i have to say to that unique student, bravo. You might be the first one to be make a meal of and have a quick death.  

"Hello...excuse me" Sara said as she pass through the body of female student that went Kya Kya over her.  

"I don't understand why they make such deal" I muttered.  

"Why wouldn't they...I'll be their queen one day" She smiled arrogantly. I mentally rolled my eyes..yah, will see I thought sarcastically. 

When walked further from the girls, Sara asked about where the girls were headed. Pretty pedophilesh if you ask me. After receiving her answer that they were heading to the music room, suddenly Sara did a poor act of playing sick.