~what keeps me going

A/N wooo wrote this till 3 in the morning next chapter will probably be shorter. Thank you guys for all the support! !!!!

~what keeps me going

I followed Sara to where Kaname Kuran was. I don't clearly understand why sara wanted to speak to him or why I should even a company her when I obviously couldn't help her if the situation turns bad. I had to be two steps behind her just to show that i wasn't on her level of statues. When we reached Kuran, he had the most intimidating expression. The way he looked at Sara, he was annoyed just by her presence. I would give million of dollars just to know what goes on my master stupid head.

"You were visiting your fiance, Sara? How unbecomingly vulgar of you...to come to the ballroom immediately after that, still wrapped in the scent of your 'meal' sara ..." Kuran said. Wow...wow wow... Am i the only one freaked out that he can smell what Sara ate? That has to be embarrassing. I mean i already knew that Sara had thing for drinking human blood, I just never said anything about it. As immoral as it is to drink from a human, I still have the desire to at least taste it. Sara comes back to the mansion with the stench of human blood every now and then and let me just say it makes the tablets that i drink look like tofu.

"Yes...it is indeed as you say Kaname-san. I truly did something offensive" Sara said touching her chin with her index finger. No really i thought to myself sarcastically.

"By the way, Sara, you wouldn't happen to have done something...to Ouri-sama from whom you were feeding earlier would you?" He question suspiciously. Dear...god Sara what did you do?!

"What right have you to ask me such crude question, I wonder? Ouri-sama and I are fiances who haven't seen each other in a while so, of course it would be rather depressing if nothing intimate had happened..." Really?...Intimate...did she had to openly say that! There are many ways to leave that out and keep that private.

"Although he rarely deign to pay me much attention as he still views me as a mere little girl...or are you worried about a different type of 'something'...?" She smiled evilly. Could she just get to the point of her evil freakin plan...I want to leave this stupid ball already. -.-

"If that's what you're thinking, you need not worry.. you of all people should know better than anyone just how much such a thing is far from being easy to do, shouldn't you?"

"Get to the point already, Sara-san" I gritted. Yes, I'm suicidal. I don't know how to keep my mouth shut.

"Forgive my lowly servant, she hasn't learned her place" Sara sneered.

"I agree with Rin, please get your point" He said causing me to gawk at him. The king of purebloods know my name! I don't know if I should be honored or be deeply afraid. If he heard of me, it can't be good. Sara and Kuran finished her intense awkward discussion then Sara's plan went into action.

~XXX~

The moment things went haywire in the ball, we made our escape out before anyone could question us. The limo drive stepped on the gas and we sped out the place. Takuma was fidgeting in his seat, uncomfortable with the fact that we left the party so soon.

"Sara-san... are you sure it's fine for us to ignore everybody in charge and just go home like that?" Takuma said unsurely.

"Obviously she can,Takuma, when she just did that" I sighed not aware of what was coming. A loud slap came across my face. Getting slap by a human wouldn't be bad but a pureblood slap, its like getting punched in the jaw.

"That's for disrespecting me in front of Kuran" She snapped.

I spit out blood from the low punch on the high class limo floor. "Me disrespecting you in front Kuran, you did that all on your own master, when you came to the ball drenched in the scent of human blood" I chuckled