Forgotten Memories: Vampire knight (sequel to Unearasable Memories)

A/N The first ever chapter to the sequel to the Unearasable Memories! I can't remember if it was one year or two when Yuki and Zero met. Anyway i started the chapter with ball. Sara isn't mention much in those years until she enrolls into cross academy. So i'm sorry if it seems rushed but there was no other way for me start.

Most importanly Please Vote and Review :) I need alot of inspiraton to keep this sequel going.

CREDITS FOR THE FAN ART Jleighc99 <3 and AngelaNoche :D *I'd hug them if I could*

~ Chapter one: Is there name-tag on my forehead or something?

It's been exactly 2 years since i've been serving, Sara-sama. In those two years, have been nothing but hell. The only thing that kept me going is my damn stubbornness. I can't remember anything from my life. From what Sara-sama told me, i've had always been serving her, but why, can't I remember?! Did I bump my head, and lost all my memories? That's the only logical thing i can come up with and frankly it was pathetic . As the days go by, i felt so homesick and i can't figure out why? I remembered, I asked, Sara, who my parent were. I wished I never asked. Her response was something I didn't want to hear. "Abandonment, they no longer wanted to take care of you, so I took pity of you and turn you to a creature of the night"

Speaking of creature of the night, my throat is like a desert, no more like the Sahara desert. Stupid pureblood haven't let me feed for a day. I hate her so much. I hope all her hair falls down. I hope she falls into the pit of Fire!! I was punished just because, i forgot to bow to the royal bitch. Now I'm in small cubical room. The room had pink wallpapers and some swirls of fancy design. In my opinion which, i can't express, is ugly and stupid. Takuma usually slip some tablets under the door but he left with Sara for some business. She didn't bother to take me, well from word for word, "I'm a disobedient ugly brat" and my stupid smart remark "you should look in the mirror" which led me to have this dog collar on my neck.

Now, why don't i just run away from this horrid place. Well, I can't, or i just won't. Sarah is my master, i'm so attach, that it sickens me. Also , she's the reason i won't fall to level E, as long as I drink my master's blood, I won't go mad. Even though i need my master's blood, I usually starve myself from her blood. Everytime I drink her blood I become moody and mean; I'm also more easily controlled by her. So basically I'll only go to her when I desperately need it but most time I take the tablets that Takuma gives me. Confusing? well, You'll get use to it.

The door to my room opened, and the lovely all so bitchy pureblood came. She had a distress look on her face which means something didn't turn out well. Apparently they couldn't find good enough evidence on Kuran. Apparently this guy is in the way with her take over the world plan.

"Put this dress on, you'll be coming to very important party with Takuma and I" She said hanging the dress on the knob.

"Is that all? Sara-sama" I gritted. The dress pisses me off. It was light shrilly pink dress, made for the rich.

"Yes, the Kurans are going to be, there, especially Yuki Kuran. I want you to be very kind to her, befriend her, if you can find Kurans weakness" Sara smirked.

"I'll do my best Sara-sama" I bowed half heartedly.

"Good, The ball will begin at 8:00, be ready" She said shortly and walked to her master bedroom that was across from me. Once she left, Takuma came in with bright smile. I don't know how, he can keep smiling serving Sara. She's so awful.

"Hello, Rin, I hope you weren't too lonely when we were gone" He said.

"No...kinda...yeah. It was boring, I've already finished all the books you gave me. OOOoh let's play, gold fish!!!" I exclaimed.