Always be my number one

Taehyungs pov

So right now I'm packing to go on a road trip with the guys. We decided we were gonna go camping for a week out in the woods.
In excited but on the other hand I gotta deal with this....
"I don't wanna go tae it's gonna be dirty and theres not any showers, and-"
Jimin doesn't wanna go, so I'm gonna hear him complain the entire time.
"Shut up jimin and pack yo damn clothes" I yell.
He pouts and shoves more clothes into a suitcase.
"I don't know why I gotta pack now we aren't leaving till saturday... it's only wednesday" jimin says crossing his arms.
I shrug.
"I'd rather have everything done now, just in case we forget something"
"Whatever"
I turn away and pull some more clothes from jimins dresser, when I feel arms wrap around my waist. I smile.
"Jimin?" I say.
"Hey tae~" he says.
"What jimin" I ask.
"Do you want to move in with me?" He says quickly. I freeze.
I turn around and look at him.
"Are you serious?" I ask him.
He nods. I smile and I can feel myself tearing up.
"I'd love to jimin" I say hugging him, and kissing his neck.
He pushes me down on the bed, and kisses me all over my face.
"I love you jimin" i say, softly stroking his face.
"I love you more V" he says back leaning down and kissing me again.
We lay there snuggling for awhile, and eventually I fall asleep.

!!SATURDAY!!

"Are you bitches ready to go or what?" Jin yells.
"Fuck you bitch, you're the one that took half an hour to do your fucking hair" Jungkook yells. Jin smacks him up the side of his head.
"Watch your fucking mouth before I smack you up the beat yo ass" Jin says and walks away.
Hoseok shakes his head and throws his bag in the van, along with Yoongi's and Jungkooks bag.
Jimin puts his bag in and I put mine in. Once everyone bags are in the van we all decide seating arrangement.
Drivers would be yoongi and namjoon. Passenger seat would be jin for navagating.
Second row would be hoseok, Jungkook and yoongi/namjoon.
Back row would be jimin and me.
We have the snacks, and blankets.
We set up a portable dvd player, and throw a blanket over us.
We end up picking Up.
I lay on jimins shoulder and watch the movie.
I fell asleep about half way through the movie.
I was awaken because we had to stop because fucking hoseok forgot to pee before we left.
"Hurry the FUCK up hoseok, for God's sake we haven't even left town yet" yoongi yells, honking the horn.
Hoseok returns and we're back on the road, we decide it would be best if everyone went to sleep, because it was 4 and we'd stop for dinner later.
I felt soft shaking and opened my eyes jimin was shaking me awake.
"Hey baby" I say rubbing my eyes, it was dark and quiet.
I look around and the cars empty.
"The guys went inside already, we stopped at McDonald's"
I nod. I stand up and stretch.
Jimin grabs my hands and we walk in.
We receive a few looks and glares. I look at jimin and he shrugs.
We sit with the guys and they had the same look as us.
"Hey guys what's going on?" Jimin asks.
"Some guy yelled at yoongi, hoseok, and jungkook for holding hands and being 'disgusting homos'," Namjoon says quietly.
"Is that why people were giving us looks when we walked in" I ask.
"I guess" Jin says, then puts his head down.
"Well fuck these bitches, let's go somewhere else" jimin says and stands up.
We all stand to leave and we hear someone call.
"Yeah you better leave, you fucking faggots"
We turn and a man stands up flipping us off.
Jimin stands and the guy has to be proably a whole foot taller than jimin. Not to mention he looks way more masculine then him too.
"Say that to my fucking face to piece of shit" jimin yells getting in the guys face.
The guy pulls out a knife and runs at jimin. It was a blur of motions, but within a few seconds Jimin is laying on the floor unconscious, and bleeding I only remember crying.
Namjoon and Hoseok run to the guy and start punching the hell out of him. I have never seen namjoon so angry.
Jin and jungkook run to jimin and pick him up. They  carry him to the van. I follow behind crying.
"We'll be out in a minute" jungkook says then they runs back inside.
I sit in the van with jimin, worried and crying even harder now.
I look at him. He is covered in blood.
I shake his arm lightly.
"Baby?"