Leave

Taehyungs pov

I stand there staring at the woman standing with jimin.
"Umm Tae, this. Is. Myyyy. Mooooom" he says slowly.
I widen my eyes. This is his mom?!
I smile awkwardly.
"Oh Hello. I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice you meet you I say putting out my hand to shake. She looks down at my hand and then look at my outfit. She clears her throat and looks back up at me. I pull my hand back, and smile again.
"Why don't you come in" I say moving out of the way. Jimin leads her to the couches and sits.
I follow behind awkwardly. His mother sits on one and me and Jimin sit on the other.
"What is that you need from our son?" His mother says sternly.
"Excuse me?" I say confused at the sudden change of character.
"Are you forcing him to be this way?" She says angily. I furrow my eyebrows.
"Excuse me?" I say sharply.
"You are forcing my innocent boy to be a faggot" She accuses. My jaw drops. Is she really accusing me of Jimin being gay.
"Excuse me ma'am but I'm need you to leave my house, and as long as you don't except Jimin for who he is then you have no business here" I say sternly, and opening the door for them to leave.
"Fine. Let's go Jimin, so you don't have to forced to be a faggot anymore" She says grabbing his arm.
He panics and pulls his arm away from her.
"No mom! I told you already he's not forcing me to do anything" Jimin says getting upset.
"No you're not Jimin! My only son is not going to be a disgusting faggot!" She screams.
"Mom! Leave! Now!" Jimin yells pointing at the car. She huffs and trudges to her car. As she pulls out she flips me off and calls me a faggot.
I look down. Did I force Jimin to be gay? Jimin pulls me into a hug.
"It's okay baby. Don't listen to her, she just doesn't want to admit it because I think she knew but didn't want it to be true" he says kissing my neck. I hum.

~~~~Skip a couple days~~~~

The past couple days Jimin will go to work, and come back and we'll fuck until he falls asleep. He doesn't call me V anymore and definitely doesn't call me baby anymore. Ever since his mom came all he's wanted is sex.
Is he really gay or does he just want someone to fuck? I don't say anything because I don't want to upset him.
"Taehyung!!" Jimin calls.
I go to the bedroom, where jimin is laying completely naked.
I smile but internally I'm screaming like a child.
"Come here and fuck your daddy" he says. I crawl over to him, and start sucking his dick. My head bobs and he grabs my hair pushing my head farther down his cock, as he thrusts up at the same time. I gag, and when he releases I'm gasping for air. He pulls me by the arm and flips me over onto my back.
"Spread your legs" he says spanking me. I whimper. Why is he suddenly hitting me? I spread my legs and he is already shoving his cock into me.
He pulls out slowly and thrusts forward extremely hard. He is pounding so hard my skin hurts from his skin slapping against mine.
His cock is continuously scraping against my prostate and I'm screaming at the top of my lungs.
"Who's you daddy? Who fuck you nice and hard? This feels good doesn't it? My cock ramming into you so hard and good?" He says whispering in my ear. He reaches down and grabs my dick. He is tugging it and squeezing my hip. I'm about to cum, but he does instead. He thrusts a few more time and finishes off his climax. He gets up and looks for a tissue. He comes back over to me when he finds one. He sits and stares at me as he cleans himself.
I can't hold it any longer. I'm crying as hard as I can and I even curl up in a ball to cover myself.
"What's wrong Taehyung?" Jimin says softly.
"LEAVE JIMIN!!!" I yell and pull the covers up. He doesn't say anything but I hear him leave. I lay in my room for hours alone just curled up under my sheets.

*knockknockknock*

"What!!!" I scream and cry harder.
The door opens.
"Are you ok Tae? Jimin called and asked to check on you" The person says. I sit up and it's Hoseok. He looks at me and my red teary face. His face softens and he walks over to me.
He examines the rest of what he can see of me.
"Why are you naked?" He says softly.
"He need to use me" I say looking down.
"Jimin?" He asks. I nod.
"So he just fucked and left?" He asks again.
"Well he fucked and I cried and kicked him out" I said sniffling.
"Why'd you kick him out" he asks.
I sigh and stand up. He widens his eyes and looks away.
"Hoseok please!" I cry. He sighs and looks at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseoks pov

He stands up and I see his ass. I look away. Why does he need me to look at his naked body.
"Hoseok please!" He says and starts to cry again. I sigh and look at him. He has bruises on his hips and his dick is bruised as well. I stand up. I put my hands on his hips and look at him. He sniffles and turns around. His ass has purple hand prints on him. I look at him, and he nods. I put my hand on his ass and look at the hand prints.
"Why is he doing this to you tae?" I ask tearing up. He starts crying again.
"I don't know!!!" He cries.
I pull him to me and hug him. He hugs me and cries into my shoulder. I also let a tear fall. What's happening to him?
When I get back home Kookie and Yoongi are on the couch naked and grinding on each other. I look at them and frown.
They look at me and pull away.
"What's wrong?" They ask.
"Jimins abusing Taehyung" I say.
Yoongi's jaw drops.
"He's done nothing but fuck him and when he does he leaves bruises with how rough he is. Yoongi looks down and Jungkook starts to cry.
I pull him into a hug and he cries for taehyung. Yoongi gets up and puts his clothes on. He grabs his keys and leaves. I hope he goes where I think he's going.

Wow ok. Haven't updated in awhile. I couldn't figure out where to take the story so I just finished it now. I hope this chapter is ok. Sorry that this chapter is depressing but it helps the story. Thank you to all my readers, and please follow if you haven't already.
Thxxx for reading♡♡♡♡♡