Game night (part 2)

Taehyungs pov

We couldnt figure out what games to play so for now we settled with truth or dare. I feel it should be a good bonding experience, so we can get to know each other better.
We sit in a circle. All 7 of us.
The seating position is: Jin, Kookie, Hobi, Yoongi, Jimin, Me, and Namjoon is to the left of Jin.
The rules are: You are only allowed to pass one truth and one dare. There are no boundaries with the questions. Once the bottle is spun it will go around the circle clockwise.
We grab a bottle to start off the game.
Namjoon spins it and it lands on Jin.
"Truth or dare?" Namjoon says.
Jin thinks for a second.
"Truth" he says.
"Where is your favorite place to be kissed?" Namjoon asks.
We look at Jin for an answer he blushes but answers.
"Neck" he says. Now its Namjoons turn.
"Truth or dare?" Hobi asks.
"Dare" he says without hesitation.
Hobi thinks for a second a smiles.
"I dare you to put a hickey on the inner thigh of the person to your left" he says. I widen my eyes. I look at Namjoon and he has the same expression. I peek around him and Jin is glaring holes in Hoseoks head. Why do i have to be wearing shorts?
Namjoon turns to me and i can hear his breath shaking. He leans down so hes eye level with...it.
He tilts his head and places his lips on my thigh. He sucks and licks a little. Once hes done i look at it and i now have a perfect purple mark on my leg. Hoseok smiles, satisfied. Yoongi looks at me and smirks.
"Truth or dare Taehyung?" Yoongi asks.
"T-truth" i say.
"Was Jimin good?" He asks smirking. I feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment. I dont answer so i nod. The room fills with hollers and whisles. They settle down and look at jimin.
"Truth or dare?" Kookie asks.
"Dare" jimin says looking at me.
"I dare you to spray whipped cream all over someones chest and eat it off of them" kookie says giggling.
Jimin immediately turns to me. He smiles and runs to the kitchen. He comes back with my whipped cream. I groan and pull off my shirt. I lay down as he sprays it on me. Once hes done he straddles me. He bends down and licks all the way up my chest.
"Mmmm" he hums and winks at me. I blush and turn away. He finishes and climbs off.
"Ok Yoongi truth or dare?" Jin asks.
"Truth" he says.
"Have you ever given a handjob to someone in this room" jin asks. Yoongi looks at me and noticeably winks.
"Yeah" he says looking back at jin.
"Hoseok?" Jimin asks
"Dare bitches!!!!" He yells.
"I dare you to give head to anyone in this room for 3 mintues" jimin says.
Hoseok doesnt hesitate to climb on top of Kookie. He quickly unbuttons his pants and pulls his cock out of his pants.
"Hoseok!!!" Kookie says, flustered. All the boys look away until he has him in his mouth. We time him and it is a super uncomfortable 3 minutes. Kookie is a loud moaner. Hoseoks head is bobbing at lightning speed. I can see kookie is close by the way he scrunches his nose.
"A-A-A Hoseok i-im cu-"
"Times up" Jomin says. Hoseok swiftly detaches from kookie, leaving him red and panting..... and with a boner.
"Ok kookie your turn" I say.
"Tr-truth" he says panting.
"Does size matter?" I say smiling.
"Well no, but i do prefer them big" he says looking at Hoseok and biting his lip.
The game continues for awhile. Namjoon was dared to give me a handjob until i cum.
I was dared to grind on Namjoon for 2 minutes.
Yoongi was dared to give me a hickey.
Kookie was dared to make out with Namjoon.
Namjoon was dared to take off me underwear with his teeth.
I was dared to cum on Namjoon.

Whats going on?

*a few hours earlier*

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Kookie sat and made a plan. They were to dare Taehyung and Namjoon yo do things with each other until Jimin or Jin stopped them.

*present*

"Ok i think this is enough!" Jimin says standing.
"My boyfriend is basically being fucked by Namjoon" he yells wrapping his arms around me. The three boys from earlier crack up laughing.
"We were seeing how long it would take before you or Jin would blow a fuse" Yoongi says laughing.
"Why would I be angry about what he does" Jin says defensively.
"Oh come on Jin, we can all see how bad you want him to fuck you" Yoongi says.
"I do not want him to fuck me" Jin says blushing. We all look at him like 'Dont lie'. Namjoon just groans, and grabs Jins head to make out. Jin is already kissing back, and straddling Namjoon. I look over, Hoseok and Kookie are eating each others faces. Moans are being heard everwhere. Jimin grabs my hand and pulls me to him. We starts making out. What about Yoongi? I look around for him, and the first thing I see surprises me.
Yoongi is making out with Hoseok and Kookie. Whatever. Jimin puts me on the couch. He pulls down my pants and boxers. He sucks on his fingers for a second and pushes them in me. I moan out. I turn my head to distract me from the pain. Hoseok, kookie and Yoongi are naked and are fucking eachother. Jin is riding Namjoon.
"Oh Daddyyyy" jin moans out, and i chuckle... kinky. Im brought back to Jimin when i feel his dick being pushed inside me.
"Aaaaaa JIMIN!!!" I moan out. He lifts my legs to my chest. He is pounding into me as hard as he can. It doesnt take long before im cumming.
"Ooooh Jiiiiimiiiin" i moan shooting cum on his chest. He continues to pound into me to finish. A few minutes later he cums in me.
I look over and the threesome has passed out inside each other. Namjoon and Jin are going again for round two. Jimin falls on me and we fall asleep.

OMG IM SORRY i cant help it... i hope this was good. They all fucked in the same room. Was anyone expecting the threesome? I finished it waaaaay sooner than i thought.
Please comment your favorite part.
Thxx for reading💟💟💟💟