Magic wand

Taehyungs pov

As im pouring the cereal something falls out of the box. Before I can pick it up. Jimin yells as loud as he can and grabs the item.
"What is that?" I ask trying to see the item.
"Nothing!! Not yours!!" Jimin yells running out of the room yelling.
"YoooooooooooOoOONgiiIiiii" Jimin continues to yell. I hear them talking.
"Yoongi wake up"
"Why? Why did have you awaken me at this time of day?" Yoongi says. I look at the clock: 11:37 a.m. it read.
"Look what IIIII HAAAVE~~"
"I dont care what it i-"

"Can I have it Jimin?"
"No"
"Pleeeeeeease"
"Nooo yoongi its mine"
"Let me have it"
"Noooooooo"

"aaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHH" Jimin yells sprinting down the hallway turning into the kitchen hiding behind me. Not long after a messy haired Yoongi is sprinting at Jimin.
"Let me have it Jimiiiiiiin" Yoongi whines.
"Noooooo its mine!!!! Taehyung tell him" Jimin whines back. Yoongi looks at me and so does Jimin. Both are pouting.
"I dont even know what it is" I say.
"Its a magic wand" Yoongi says glaring at Jimin.
"Really?!" I say taking the wamd from Jimin. They both start making whining noises. I examine it and it doesnt have any buttons to make music play..... bleh boooooriiiiing.
I hand it to Yoongi and he grins. He waves it around a few times and smiles.
"Sweg" he says and goes back to the room. Jimin looks at me and pouts.
"I wanted that" he says and sits down.
"But....... i have an even better magic wand, that you have to work wonders on" I say walking over to him.
"Oh yeah?" Jimin says standing so we're chest to chest.
"Ye-"
"Ewwwwwww Hoseok looooook" someone yells. I look up and Kookie is standing there with a shirtless Hoseok.
"Taehyung... cant you wait until we arent here" Hoseok says smirking. I blush and walk back to my bowl.
Jimin eats his cereal and goes to the living room. Kookie grabs a bowl and goes to eat in the living room.
"So.... how are you and Mr.Juice box over there doing?" I ask Hoseok. He blushes and speaks.
"Uhhh pretty good...He apologized about the whole daddy thing, and i told him it was ok and that i didnt mind so we're gonna..... you know..... hook up this weekend" He says blushing still.
"Good job Hobi.... finally gonna fuck the man of your dreams" I say patting his back. He nods and we walk to the living room. Everyone (except yoongi) was sitting around in the room.
Im glad everyone gets along.
"Hey guys I gotta go my salon opens in an hour" Jin says standing. Everyone says goodbye and its a little quieter in the room but not completely silent. After about thirty minutes Namjoon says he has to leave.
Jungkook and Hoseok say they are going to leave and go on a date.
Now its just me and Jimin.... finally.
Jimin must be thinking the same thing because his hand is rubbing on my thigh. I look at Jimin and hes smirking. I crawl over to him and straddle him. We start making out.
Jimin puts his hands on my waist and my arms are around his neck. Im grinding our crotches together and Jimin moans. He pulls back and looks at me but doesnt say anything but i know what he wants to say. I nod. He stands up with me around his waist and walks to my room. We are making out down the hallway and im running my hands through his hair. He opens the door and slams me against the wall. He goes to my neck and starts sucking and I moan loudly.
"What the fuck!!?" Someone starts yelling. Me and Jimin jump away from each other. We look over and Yoongi is sitting there looking at us.
"Seriously Yoongi? Every time!! LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING TIME!!" Jimin says putting his hands on his hips.
"What did I tell you about the whole whipping it out thing Jimin? Let me know in advance so I can avoid you for a few hours so you can get it out of your system." Yoongi says like it was nothing. I just blush in embarrassment. I wonder what Yoongi thinks of me, now catching us in the act THREE TIMES.
I keep my head down. Jimin tells Yoongi to leave and after a few groans he eventually does. Now leaving me and Jimin COMPLETELY ALONE.
"Sooo.... still up for ummm this" Jimin says gesturing at us. I shake my head.
"Maybe later" I say quietly.
"Im sorry for Yoongi... he just gets in the way sometimes" He says. I just nod. We walk to the living room and put on a movie.

A couple people said to keep going so I'll write a few more chapters and see how they do. If they dont do well I'll just delete it. Sorry this is short but if they are short I can write more.
Thx to my readers💟💟💟💟