Chapter 15

Lucy's POV

I've been on this stupid vehicle for I don't even know how long, but with each passing second the hate and betrayal I feel for Gray gets stronger. Repeatedly I've asked him why he's doing this or begged him to let me go, though he just pretends I'm not there.

Might as well try again to piss him off or something, I think and look over to where Gray is analyzing a map of somewhere unfamiliar. "Do you even know where you're going? Wow, you should really be nominated for the Best Kidnapper of the Year Award. I bet you'd win that in a heartbeat." I scoff making him snap his head up to glare at me with disdain.

"Says the one that got kidnapped." He retorts then returns to his map.

"Asshole." I huff and continue brooding. Well that was freaking pointless. "When are we going to be at wherever you're taking me anyway?"

"Soon." Is all he says.

"Wow, very specific, thanks."

To that I get no reply at all and I slump against the vehicle's wall. Wincing at the way my arms are bending at weird angles due to how they were tied. My hands bent so far back they are placed in-between my shoulder blades and nearly touching my neck. They've long ago fallen asleep so now leaning back is more uncomfortable than it is painful.

When I asked why they were tied so weird Gray just said it was so I couldn't reach my keys. I also asked why he didn't just take them and he said that he couldn't, ending that conversation there. Maybe if I got some answers from this moron I wouldn't be so pissy. That's a lie, I'd probably just get even more angry.

Finally, hours later, I feel the automobile stop moving. Part of me is ecstatic that I finally get to see what's going on, but another part is terrified. I don't know what could be out there. I don't know if this is where my life will end or not. I fear that I'll never see my true family ever again.

But I will be damned if I show any weakness, so I remain stoic and calm.

"Time to get up, princess." Gray grunts while heaving me off of the floor by my right arm.

"Finally. It feels like I've been waiting forever." I drawl making him tighten his grip then open the back doors.

As he drags me out onto the rocky soil I see that we're on some sort of cliff. The endless water raging from underneath us. Turning my head to the side I gasp, there are rows upon rows of dead trees and wildlife. Nothing looks burnt so it wasn't a forest fire, it's like something drained every last drop of life out of everything. Turning back I look down at my feet, noticing that the ground itself isn't fairing any better.

"Hello, my sweet Heartfilia." I deep and eerie voice sounds from my left, causing my head to snap in that direction.

I feel myself pale as I look up at a monstrous dragon, even bigger than Igneel. He's pitch black, so much so that his scales don't even reflect the sunlight shining down on us. There are also black wispy shadows swirling off of him, almost like they're dancing. His eyes though, unlike the rest of him, are a luminous shade of gold, like someone took the purest form of the material and replaced his eyes with it. And while we're on the topic of his eyes, his pupils are pure white.

"Who the hell are you?" I demand and glare at him warily.

He narrows​ his beautiful eyes then smiles down at me, "I am your mate, my dear."

"That's a lie! Natsu is my mate and I love him. I don't even know you." I grit out and he snarls.

"You were born to be my queen. Not some pest's little bed warmer. He may have stolen your virginity, but I will claim everything else. Your first born, your first kill, your life, everything. You. Are. Mine." As he talks he moves closer until his massive snout is right in my face. "And someday you'll accept me as yours as well."

He gently bumps his nose against my cheek and I take a step back quickly. I would have moved more, but Gray's grip on my arm hasn't loosened in the slightest.

"You're going to keep your end of the deal now that you have her right?" Gray speaks up and the dragon's eyes flick over to him in irritation.

"Of course." He responds and a second later Gray vanishes in a cloud of black smoke.

My eyes widen and I take a few more steps back, "What did you do? Where did he go?" I shout and point at him, I didn't even notice that my restraints were gone.

"I sent him to what he was looking for, not that it matters to you." The dragon says and walks back over to me.

I turn to run away, but his tail wraps around my torso to lift me up. I squirm, struggle, and scream, but nothing happens. Eventually I waste all of my energy fighting, like a freaking idiot, and end up going limp and hanging there.

"It's best not to run, my sweet Heartfilia, I'll always be there to catch you." The dragon purrs from next to me and I flinch, "Do not be afraid, you'll have everything you've ever wanted soon enough." With that said he presses his snout to my stomach and nuzzles it, "And so will I."

I say nothing. There is nothing for me to say that won't end up with me getting hurt. So we just sit at the edge of the cliff listening to the waves crash against land then retreat, only to do it again and again. The entire time the dragon is purring softly and my eyes begin to drift closed at how soothing the sound is. I don't even try to fight the sleep, because there is no point.

And the second I'm unconscious, I'm trapped in nightmares.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I am so sorry! I won't ask for your forgiveness, because I know I won't get it. There is no excuse for my lack of updating other than lack of ideas and a whole lot of procrastination. But those are stupid excuses that don't make it okay.

I thank you all for putting up with my laziness and sticking with this story. You guys are my motivation, the main reason I am still writing this, and why I didn't give up after the first few chapters. And it wouldn't be fair for me to quit now. The story will get finished at some point I can promise you that, when it will be I don't know, but it will.

Until next time, bye!!