Chapter 5

Ava's Outfit

Alec's Outfit

Alec's Outfit

I shot up from bed and sprawled across the floor, hitting my butt on the hard timber floors

I shot up from bed and sprawled across the floor, hitting my butt on the hard timber floors. After feeling a cold liquid, perhaps water? being poured over me, I looked up to see Alec smiling innocently at me, times like these make me regret giving him my house key. Glaring up at him I took advantage of my position and grabbed his ankle and yanked him forward causing him to trip and drop the bucket still containing some water on himself.

"WHAT THE HELL AVA BECKETT!" Alec shrieked.

I instantly jump up smirking at my action, and sprint like my life depended on it. Running towards the stairs I skip a couple of steps while running, trying to run as fast as I could so Alec wouldn't catch up to me. The cold water immediately refreshed my body as the breeze hit the surface of my skin.

I knew that I wasn't able to outrun Alec but it was worth a try to avoid being attacked by him at seven in the morning.

I run around the dining table and through the kitchen, into the living room and over the couch. I throw cushions to slow down his pace.

"Bulls eye" I exclaimed, I had hit him right in the face. This aggravated him much more than what I had intended to.

Alec was maliciously smirking at me, I could already predict what was going to occur next. I noticed him looking at something near my direction, but I couldn't point it out. Before I could make a move Alec lunges at me grabbing a cup from off the coffee table and poured a liquid over me once again. This time it wasn't water though, it was sticky and smelled like orange. He freaking poured orange juice on me! No, no, no, urghhh!

"Alec what's up your arse today?!"

"Five goats and two rams"

"What?" I questioned.

"You know, just a couple of mammals up my annual. No biggie" he responded.

"Sometimes I question why I'm friends with you."

"Friends? More like BFF for ev's" he corrected.

I was friend zoned, yep it hurts as much as what people say.