01 | Jacob Sartorius

Y/n's P.O.V.

Jacob has been gone for over two months now, and honestly I miss him so much. He said that he will be back by next week, when the Magcon tour is over.

Tomorrow is my birthday, and Jacob is going to miss it. I wish he was here!

Jacob's P.O.V.

I told Y/n that I will be back next week, but I was lying to surprise her tomorrow. I'm about to board soon, then head to my hotel.

Her mom and I are planning to put me in a box, and when Y/n opens it, I will jump out and surprise her. I'm so happy to be seeing her again.

|~|

"It means a lot that you came home for y/n's birthday. She will be so happy to see you again. Y/n didn't stop talking about you, or how much she misses you," her and I both walked to her car.

"I just needed to see Y/n on her birthday," I simply shrug my shoulders and smile. "She means a lot to me."

"Awe, you two are so cute!" Mrs. Y/l/n squealed as we pulled into the garage. "We have to be quiet so she doesn't wake up."

"Okay!" I replied, walking up the stairs that led to her house.

"Y/n will be awake in about an hour. Get ready and I will help you in that box," she laughed.

I walked upstairs, trying not to make any noise, changed my clothes and fixed my messy hair.

|~|

"Hurry, Jacob! She will be down soon!" her mom hurried, and helped me in the box. I tried my best to stay quiet, but I couldn't knowing that I'd be seeing Y/n soon.

Y/n's P.O.V.

"We saved the best for last," my mom dragged a box from the corner over to me. "It's really heavy!"

I could feel the excitement in me increase as I started taking the wrapping paper off. Then, as I opened the top, I could see someone's head. I jumped when they jumped.

"Jacob!" I yelled, and ran into his arms.

"Hi, Y/n! I missed you," he smiled.

"How are you here? Weren't you on Magcon?" I questioned as I pulled out of the hug.

Jacob's P.O.V.

"Bart said that I could come back to see you. I wanted to be here for your birthday," I explained to her.

"I love you Jacob," y/n whispered in my ear.

"I love you more y/n," I pulled her in closer, pecking her cheek.

|~|

A/n:
first imagine so please, no hate :)