"I'm sorry Adriana." He said, "You have all the right to be angry at me. I work for Dante but I never met him. When I was first assigned to the job, I was instructed to be your therapist under the name of 'Dante' however, I have never spoken to him so he too doesn't know that I have been treating you." He answered,

I stare at Matt with a face full of my tears as my jaw dropped,

"How?"

"I work for the Mafia Adriana.... that is how."

"Oh..."

Oh indeed.

I forgot. I forgot about mafias! Just when I thought I was free from it, it's back to control my life again.

I blink away and just feel my eye lids become very heavy. I wipe my face and begin to play with my food as I contemplate. The room was quiet again as the only sound I could hear was the utensils that hit the plate I was eating, that was until Matt held my hand and stopped it.

"I will never cause harm to you if ever, I was there to protect you." He said,

"Protect me? From what?" My brows snap into a furrow,

Matt just shook his head and let go of my arm,
"Finish eating Adriana, you need to rest."

Though Matt assured me, I still wasn't convinced that any of this made sense. My mind was telling to me to just ignore it but my heart was saying otherwise. I wanted to get out of here because every time I thought about mom, I wondered how she would've been worried sick for me.

I looked up at Matt trying to make eye contact with him but he just avoided my stares. It was like as if he was guilty of something and now was too ashamed to face me. It really did bother me but I don't really think he was going to tell me.

As my therapist, he doesn't discuss his concerns for me to me because he knows I will not get any better.

***

"Right, so we need a plan for you because realistically, this clearly isn't healthy for you."

I turn my gaze to Matt who scrolled through an iPad that he has been using for the last hour, trying to work on it. Besides him was Mia who was talking to me while Matt was 'working'. Mia just nodded her head as she agreed with him and when she did, I slowly look away and look down to fiddle with my fingers.

I knew I had a very bad habit of not eating and it was the reason why I have become so thin. I've been had numerous doctor appointments about it and Matt knows about it too but he claims that because of the fact that I was a subject to sexual abuse and assault, it had a mental affect on me after also having a narrow escape out of death. My heart still beats to this day as I think about how I survived Antonio. If anything, I as well as the people around me knew I wouldn't make it.

Matt reaches me with the iPad and shoves it in front of me.
"I made a diet plan for you, please follow it." He say with a pleading look but I ignore him because I was still very much angry at him for lying to me. In fact, I think the only reason why I was not speaking was because so Matt could leave. When I didn't reply to him, Matt gave me a defeated sigh and placed the iPad on the bed next to me. He took my hand in his and gently grabbed it. "Mia will help you if you do not want me to help you. Please don't do this to yourself."

The fact that these people weren't even bothered at the fact that they've practically kidnapped me from my town into God knows where and now are telling me to live my life and get better Here was frustrating to me! The audacity? What was this? Rehab? It didn't faze them at all what they just did and expect me to be alright with all this. I still couldn't get my head around the fact that Dante was here, closer than ever to me but the only sad thing about this was that he doesn't even want to look at me. At the moment, I wanted my mom so bad. I wanted to tell her that I've seen Dante and that he doesn't want to see me anymore because I know that there is no one else that will help me deal with this situation other than mom.