The C rank

Well my three pups passed kakashi's test, well they failed at first but passed when they showed teamwork and I showing kakashi my glare of death. "we do missions starting tomorrow" they all grinned, so I decided to spoil the mood "yup and after missions, I want to put you through my own personalized training session... kakashi you will be doing this too." they all paled, gulped, nodded and ran, kakashi tried but I grabbed him, "uh uh uh" I said wagging my finger in a scolding motion "I ment what I said in that place of death, you call hospital" the already pale jounin lost more colour, smirking I released him, and he made a beeline for the village. I appeared in front of him kicking him back, "good thing you didn't eat, or you might've thrown up" I said smiling, ah sweet revenge.

*six hours later*

I left kakashi passed out on his bed, physically he was fine, I made sure to heal him, but mentally he was exhausted from him being near death from the ass whooping I gave him, to perfectly healthy, his mind was too confused as to why his physical condition went from utterly useless, to perfect within seconds. now I just had to let his brain restart and find his body in good condition, can't have him collapsing on a mission now can I? suddenly ibiki poofed into the living room, "The Lord Hokage requests your presence, why he asked me to get I have no idea" he mumbled the last part but I still heard. I can understand his confusion though, all he sees I a little girl, not the horrifying demon who nearly killed a highly skilled jounin several times. I climbed onto his back, he tried to get me off but I wouldn't budge, I curled my arms around his neck and held on tight. we poofed to the Hokages office, dad narrowed his eyes at my arms around his head interrogators neck, probably thinking what I was when I put them there. Easy kill, breaking their neck, especially for me with my strength. "mika" he said cautiously "let him go. slowly" I gave him a Cheshire grin, "why should u do that" I asked sweetly, tightening my grip. "geez kid your starting to choke me" my grin grew wider. dad's eyes narrowed "that's not all she could do" he mumbled under his breath. now ibi looked confused "what's wrong" I started to giggle, "she practically killed kakashi... several times. in the last six hours" I gave father a knowing look "you were watching the whole time? that must have been a show" he flinched, "what? what did she do? what could she do? she's just a kid" now I was full blown laughing right in ibi's ear. Dad stood "it's better if you see for yourself, otherwise you won't believe me" we walked into a separate room with a crystal ball. "watch" dad ordered. and we did we sat there for six fuck'n hours watching my personal torture session of kakashi. they at first flinched every time he received a blow, then only did when they heard a bone snap, or he took an exceedingly harsh attack, he couldn't use his sharingan? I think they called it, or I would use my illusions, which even I must say, were pretty gruesome. When we got to the part where kakashi's spine fractured, ibi poofed away and reappeared a half hour later "he's in perfect condition, unconscious but healthy. how the hell is that possible? not even one of his bones are broken." I shook my head, "I healed him every time he came close to death. he is unconscious because his mind is confused as to why he is healthy, it knows he took considerable damage, but there is nothing wrong, so till his mind catches up with his current physical state, he'll be asleep." ibiki stared at me, "why the hell did you do that?" He asked, my face lost its emotion and my eyes dulled "he brought me to a place of death and sorrow I've had enough of that to live through in my long life and he should have at least realized that I don't need that kind of stuff." both dad and ibi looked very confused "here look" I said taking out a kunai and stabbing my stomach quite deeply. "MIKA!" dad yelled, my glare told him to wait. and he watched as my stomach healed itself within seconds. "how" ibi asked "may I?" Questioned father, with a nod I turned back to ibi "I'm a demon" I say bluntly. "she is also my adopted daughter" dad piped in.

*after hours of convincing ibiki that again I'm not a threat*

I return home to a now awake kakashi, who flinches away from me "relax I'm not going to hurt you." I say softly my gaze softening, "I had to make one thing very clear" he looks at me cautiously "never bring me to a hospital again, I don't need it, I heal to fast for them to be of any use, if anything they hinder my healing process" he looks confused "then why did you faint?" he asks quietly "ah about that"

*flashback to the Hokages office*

"Why did you faint?" Ibi asked me, "I had to re absorb my miasma or poisonous defence, its completely lethal against humans, I scratched him and my claws are poisonous and it entered his bloodstream right away, since it's my own I can remove the poison and any effects it has on a mortal, but since it was already mixed with his blood I had to take onto myself what would have happened to him, but since I'm a demon, *shrug* I survived"

*back to present situation*

"and that's it" I tell him. he looks completely shocked then deep in thought "well I'm going to bed" I say and walk out, and go to my room.

*next day*

Waking up all happy sure is fun, first I dumped cold water on kakashi, then I led him on a chase around town which lasted a lot longer then it was supposed to, since I ended up running from kakashi and guy, man the dude is freaky. which caused us to be late to the pups. again. oh well ON TO RHE MISSIONS. which evidently suck, we ,the kids, have been stuck pulling weeds, babysitting brats, and picking up trash. I'm about ready to hurt the old man. "alright for your next mission you can help with groceries, babysit the son of" I cut him off "or we can go train" I put in, they start to shake, but naruto being oblivious decides to speak up, "NO! I want a real mission, not just chores." he then goes on about how he's not a kid anymore, he's a ninja, then he talks about ramen when dad explains how mission ranking works. blah blah blah. when the 'Hokage' realizes were not listening he yells, I turn my full glare on him, he gulps "listen old man, you don't get experience, by doing nothing, me and kakashi will be there and a higher mission will be good for them, let em have it" my glare never wavered, and dad shakily nodded his head, "Alright you can have a C-rank" I nod my head slowly "good"