Where am I?

Hey whoever reads this story I'm editing it a little bit, so there might be some changes.

/////////////////////////////////////

"Hmm," I thought "this is quite the interesting development," I say calmly, as I look around me, I'm in a strange forest, there are no familiar scents. not even mine. them my calm facade breaks.

"WHERE THE F$&KING HELL AM I?!" one second I was jumping after my half brother into his Meidō Zangetsuha, and next thing I knew, I'm in this bloody forest.

"Inuyasha what the hell did you get me into now?" Ever since my younger brother shesshomaru introduced us I've helped him collect the shikon jewel shards, and fight Naraku.

Flashback

I was walking in the forest, when I heard the most annoying squealing sound coming from the trees "lord shesshomaru wait for me!" it called

'good ole shesshy huh? might as well visit with my little bro... hey he might know where inuyasha is!' I walked through the trees in my white kimono, that matched my brothers.

He looked at me, then did a double take, and smiled. I could tell that it was a truly rare occasion, cause his two companions were completely baffled.

Speaking of which, I looked them over, one was a toad demon 'that explains the squealing' I thought, and the other was a little human girl

'human huh.' I looked at my brother. "it seems you have gone slightly soft shesshomaru." I said, the squealer aka. the toad started to speak "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY LORD LIKE THAT! HE COULD RIP YOU TO SHrmphf!"

I looked at my brother who was covering the roads mouth with his hand. "Jaken" so that was the toads name. "you will never talk to her like that again... or I'll kill you" I dead panned "wow little bro, you sure know how to deal with people"

he looked... sheepish? wow never thought he'd show that in public? the little girl came up to me and pulled on my pant leg "rin" he warned "lighten up shesshy I'm not like you... Often... well most of the time."

Then I crouched so I was more level with the little human, she spoke to me first which surprised me "excuse me pretty lady, are you really my lords sister?" heh pretty lady?

well I guess I was kinda pretty, I had my family's trademark silver hair, down past my waist, I looked a lot like sesshomaru but more feminine, sorta like my mother, but for some reason I didn't have any markings on my face like both my mother and father did,

I wore the white kimono like my brother, and Had a sword at my hip, although I didn't need it, I had special abilities, I for some reason could control the elements, if I concentrate I could read minds, I never tired, I seemed to draw energy from my natural surroundings,

I made replicas of myself to attack enemies, I could climb trees without my hands, and walking on water was a cinch. If course I could fly, but I could also change formes as I pleased. for example I could look like a child or an old woman, but I usually stayed as I was.

I also learned at a young age that I could make weapons out of energy so I never ran out of things to fight with I was the best fighter of the family, at hand-to-hand, weapons, and even surpassed my father at speed, nothing on earth was faster then me.

I was trained since I could walk how to fight, to control my powers, I've fought in more wars than I could count, seeing countless deaths, friends and loved ones taken from me, I had no childhood, just training this and training that,

wow I sure think a lot, I must have spaced out because next thing I knew rin was poking my face. "RIN! Don't touch her!" My brother yelled grabbing her hand, my hand shot out grabbing his wrist, I squeezed till he let go, I glared at him and he backed away in fear

"shesshomaru!" I hissed at him "it's fine! I'm glad that she is comfortable around me, I don't want her thinking that I'm like you" I said, I returned my gaze to the child

"don't worry about him, yes I am his sister, his older sister to be exact, my name is Mikana, but you can call me mika. you might think he is old at 200 but I'm already 1000 years old!" I say with a close eyed smile.

Jaken was still shocked to hear that I was his "lords" sister, so I pokes him with my foot "oi, wake up, you shouldn't be surprised, if shesshy has a little brother, why can't he have an older sister?"

I turned to my brother "speaking of which where is our half brother? I would very much like to meet him, and there are rumours all over about him."

Shesshomaru growled "that half demon is nothing more than filth, not fit to be alive." now I was mad, and had shesshomaru pinned against a boulder, my sword at his throat.

"watch your tongue!" I hissed "our father would be ashamed to hear his eldest son speaking so ill of his own kin." I said with a deadly tone. my brother gulped, pointing south he said "he is in a human village with a girl, if you go that way you can find him, it's near the bone eaters well"

I nodded releasing him, I turned to rin, she looked scared, I again crouched to her level with a smile on my face "don't worry" I said "hey just between us girl, can you do me a favor?" I asked/whispered,

she nodded slowly "good I need you to keep an eye on my brother for me, and make sure he stays out of mischief!" now she was smiling and nodded her head, I smiled wider "good, see you rin-chan, by brother!" Said demon nodded in response.

I ran as fast as I could towards the village inuyasha was supposed to be in. when I arrived I heard a very loud "SIT BOY!" followed by a thump, and "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR KAGOME!?"

geez could they be any louder? I walked into the clearing they were in, everything was silent, I could se a hanyo in a red kimono standing in front of a girl with a short green skirt on and a white top with green sleeves.

The boy held a sword I knew well "tessiga" I breathed, his ear twitched, he heard me, "yeah what's it to you?" he yelled at me "nothing" I replied "I just want to know how you came by my fathers sword"

All was silent "f-f-father?" he stuttered. "yes" I sighed "oh and while your at it, could you tell me where inuyasha is? I need to talk to him."

With his sword still raised, the boy stepped forwards. "I'm inuyasha, this sword was given to me after my fathers death, and what do you mean your fathers sword?"

'So this is inuyasha?' without answering I glomped him yelling "BABY BROTHER!!" we fell to the ground, kagome was her name? looked shocked.

I was still sitting on inuyasha when I caught myoga, right before he bit me.

"myoga"

I said calmly "I told you once and I'll only remind you once more, you try to suck my blood ever again, and I'll personally see to it that you burn in the fires of hell"

my face remained a mask of indifference, the demon flea ran from me and hid, I stood up and helped my even younger brother.

"ok so who the hell are you?" he asked I just sighed "fine, my name is Mikana, I'm 1236 years old and I'm your and shesshomaru's big sister"

after the initial shock wore off, inuyasha introduced me to all his friends, there was kagome, sango, miroku the perverted monk, shippo, and kirara who took a liking to me right away,

once we were all introduced I asked if I could help with their quest, I helped them with their mission to find jewel shards, and helped in their fights with Naraku.

Then there was the whole mishap with kagome disappearing inuyasha used Meidō Zangetsuha, I jumped in after him, and now I'm here, in a strange forest, with no clue as to where I was.

Flashback end