The actuall bell test

I woke up the next morning bright and cherry, at first I was confused, I remember a had some sort of philosophical moment and Was actually being smart, but that usually leaves me being depressed knowing that there are some truly stupid people in this world who don't respect others feelings... oh well, NOW ON WITH THE DAY!! As I approach the training grounds I can feel the presence of the three kids. dad says that what I'm sensing is their chakra or something, oh well. when I arrive they say I'm late, but I just shrug. kakashi had better not make me wait again today, or I will hospitalize him unlike yeasterday.

*3 hours later*

That. Bastard. Is. Going. To. Die. I hear the poof before I look to the man I'm about to kill, "YOUR LATE" I hear the kids yell, I slowly stand up from the tree I'm leaning against. I make the wind whip around me causing my silver white hair to flail around, my eyes flash dangerously, I lightly give off my hunters presence. I look absolutely demonic. kakashi gulps, he starts to sweat as I stalk towards him. the kids seem to sense the danger and hide away from us. "now, now let's not be rash" I don't even blink, "rash? don't be rash?" I flash to him and kick him into a tree, zipping to his side I grab him and throw him across the training area, I catch him before he hits the ground and toss him into the air, flying to him I kick him into the ground making a huge crater where he lands, I walk towards him but Sakura stops me "sensei he can't take anymore if you don't stop he'll die" I look at the unconscious man on the ground, shaking my head, I push past her to him. "stay back or you'll get hurt"she looks like she's going to say something, "I'm not going to hurt him, quite the opposite,but if you interfere I might kill him" she nods shakily and backs away. I kneel at his side using what they call medical jutsu to evaluate the extent of the damage, "shit" I hiss, "what's wrong" the pinkett asks "well speck I managed to scratch him earlier and my nails have poison on them, you have no cure for it, so I'm going to have to take drastic measures or he'll be dead in a few minutes. tell the boys to stay clear,"sakura quickly runs to find her teammates. I put up a barrier and an illusion, or genjutsu as they say, I tie my headband around my eyes to keep from seeing his face. I feel around his head till I feel the edge of his mask, now an adult again knowing a child's body won't be able to withstand the poison. I feel him go ridged, he then groans as he wakes up, "wait" I hear him say weakly, "you don't have to worry I'm blindfolded" he relaxes and I pull the mask all the way down. "I have to remove the poison or you'll die." then I lean down and kiss him, using the contact and my ability to control fluids I bring the deadly poison to his mouth and drink it myself, I pull back to he can breath, repeating the process till his system showed no traces of my miasma, but since I took it from him and it's mixed with his blood I'm going to have to deal with it, I pull his mask up saying that I was done, I'm sitting on my knees when he takes off my headband, "thank you" he whispered I smile before I faint from the toxic effects. the last thing I hear is naruto saying "who is that?"

*later that day*

I can hear frantic beeps and people running around. opening my eyes slightly I can see people in white coats running checking many machines attached to me, looking at their clipboards then running away. I sigh and feel a jerky movement on my other side. I shift my head to see... KAKASHI!? what the hell is he doing here? I see him looking at me with a very concerned Hokage aka dad and asuma aka brother, "hey" I manage, my throat still soar from the poison's effects. they all jump and start bombarding me with questions about my welfare and comfort, cutting them off I say "unless you get these blasted tubes out of my arm, or this hospital will need to treat its own doctors." dad shakes his head "they're there to keep you alive so they stay in" I laugh and he looks shocked "sorry but these are actually keeping me from getting better" now everyone looks confused "me being what I am heal super fast, the only reason it took this long for me to wake up is because you've been injecting me with this crap, take it off now or I will and I'll be right as rain in no time," they did so hesitantly and I instantly felt better, then I turned to them cracking my knuckles to which they paled, "first off who the hell brought me here?, and where are those genin that need to be trained?" I notice kakashi pale more while dad and bro shared a look which said 'those poor genin' then I turned to my silver friend "kakashi I'm gonna beat you half to death heal you and do it again... several times, now TO THE BRATS!" and I turned to walk out the door, dragging a crying kakashi behind me.