Hulk - Awkward hero

* Unedited *

What many may know is that Bruce Banner is a good man, with a ...

... condition? Yea I think you can call it that.

Bruce Banner is a doctor, scientist and a hero. In all those three things he does is that he helps people, so it wouldn't surprise anyone that in his free time Bruce Banner helps in the nearby hospitals. And that's what he does and that's where you met him. The awkward hero.

It was a normal day in y/n life. Wake up, eat breakfast and take the bus to work. At work she cleaned breast pumps (Just kidding) no, her job was a bit more interesting but not so much, no not at all.

She worked at the info desk, she was one of those boring women who sat at the desk telling people where to go, and thinking about how dumb mankind is, because their is a huge sign in the middle of the room with arrow pointing in different directions. Instead of looking there dumb human beings go to her and ask where the cafeteria is. Dickheads.

Y/n sat on her chair just staring into the mass of people when a man came to her. He had glasses and his hair was a bit curly but mainly a mess you could call it a mad scientist look to be a more specific, what surprised her was that he was wearing a doctors robe.

"What can I help you with?" Y/n said in a boring tone leaning her chin on her hand as she looked up at him

He just stared at her.

"Ehm hello?" She questioned sitting straight up a smirk appearing on her face as she snapped her fingers in front of his.

He blink several times before stuttering "D-do y-y-you know where the c-c-cafeteria is?" The man blushed scratching his head making his hair even wilder.

Instead of pointing at the sign behind the man she just told him "Go into the corridor there" she pointed to the left " and it's the first door on your right"

"Thank" the man yawned "you, sorry for being a bit off I've just been working al night" he yawned again

"Oh that explains a lot" y/n said keeping the smirk on her face "thought you were madly in love with me back their when you zoned out"

A small blush appeared on the mans face "well I wasn't so tired then I got rush of energy when I heard your beautiful voice so I got knocked out for the moment" he smiled laid a piece of paper on her desk and walked to cafeteria.

She picked it up and saw his phone number scribbled on it. She stood up leaning out of her booth shouting

"Why do you have pieces of papers in your pocket with you number on it"

The man turned around laughing "Because I was waiting on the moment I would meet a gorgeous woman like you"