"Yeah right. Don't get all cocky now." You walked out of the room.

By the time that you arrived at the dinning hall, you looked around and sighed. You went to grab a few foods and drink, making your way to a table.

"(Y/n), so since the boys are getting you out of here. I am going to miss all this; the relationship we have made and probably more than I could remember." Lucifer appeared in front of you.

"I bet you do. Anyways, I can't wait to go out and hunt with the boys. I guess you will be with me 24/7 as per usual?" You asked him slyly.

"I'm not hundred percent sure I'll be with you 24/7. Just to warn you, the Winchester does not like Satan to be in their team." Lucifer told you before he disappeared.

"Whatever..." You rolled your eyes right after he disappeared.

After you finished eating at the dining hall, you hurried back to your room and pack the stuff that you needed to bring when the Winchester brothers get you.

~An hour have passed~

"(Y/f/n) (Y/l/n), Mr. Winchester is here. Grab your things and follow me." The nurse told you.

You grab your things and went to follow the nurse. The both of you arrived at the main waiting area, there they are Dean and Sam standing next to each other. As soon as you entered the waiting area they looked at you with a smile.

"Sam, Dean its nice to see you boys." You went to both of them and gave a warm hug.

"We missed you." Sam spoke.

"I know. How's everything?" You asked both the boys.

"Well, for short its same as always. We've been busy with work and some stuff." Dean said.

"Most importantly getting your paper work done." Sam told you.

"Thanks guys. I appreciate it. For now lets get home." You thank them and the three of you head out of the building.

The three of you made your way to the parking lot, and suddenly Lucifer appeared walking beside you.

"Jesus Christ!" You startled.

Dean and Sam immediately looked behind, since you are walking behind them.

"Is there something wrong (y/n)?" Dean asked.

"No, no. Nothing's wrong, I thought I saw something at the corner of my eye a second ago." You informed Dean.

"Okay." Dean dismissed it.

~In your mind~

"What the hell, Luci?" You asked him telepathically.

"I'm sorry to scare you there. Its just I missed you." He said.

"You should have thank me that I saved your ass from the boys. I was so close to telling them you scared me." You told him.

"Oh, you wouldn't. I know you (y/n)." Lucifer told you nonchalantly.

"You don't know me that much sweetheart. Remember what I said earlier, don't get too cocky." You telepathically remind him.

~Back to Normal~

By the time you and the boys reached the car and start to drive back home, you made yourself comfortable in the car.

"So, any hunts that you guys are planning on going to?" You ask Dean and Sam.

"Well, for now we don't get as much hunts unlike before due to the fact less people are needing our help." Sam told you.

"By the way, if you are planning to go to one you aren't coming with us. Not on my watch." Dean said sternly.