1

"Mum, is this going to be our new house?" I asked looking at the small white house.

"Yes dear, this is where we will be living" She replied taking the keys out of her pocket.

The house was much more smaller than the one back home, well makes sense since there was only going to be the two of us. Dad settled down and found someone new, he kicked us out and gave us a bit of money. We rented a small room but we didn't have enough to pay. Mum had to work day and night non stop, it's heartbreaking to see her come back with just a small cut on her hand. I've been skipping school to go find a job too, well, I made a horrible decision doing that. Mum found out not so long after because of the stupid principle and so she made sure she sees me enter the school gates every day before heading off to work.

Well, that was months ago, now we have the money to buy a new house and food. I though, had to change schools because of transportation difficulties. Well, no one probably cared and they probably didn't even notice I was gone, I was no one.

 ~Author's Note~
I dropped this without giving you guys no warning!! Ahahaha what do you think? Yes, this is a short story so it won't be as long as my other fanfics so maybe there will be faster updates? Idk...

사랑해요❤