A Little 'Catching Up.'

Star broke the hug, much to the couple's confusion. "I need the entire family here... including Marco," she said, robotically.  The Diaz's smiled. "Marco is at karate practice. We will pick him up and say we have a special guest over!" Mrs. Diaz squealed. The two ran out of the house faster then the Flash. Star sighed, as she eyed her wand that rested on the couch. "So...do you hate me?" she asked Jackie. Jackie smiled, shaking her head. Sitting down next to Star, she replied, "No. I kinda had the feeling you liked him." "Was it that obvious?" "Haha, yeah."

    Star looked down breathing softly. "After you left, Marco was hit by the train of emotions y'know?" Jackie murmured, loud enough for Star to hear. "What do you mean Miss Jackie?" Star asked. Jackie snickered at her new name. "Just call me Jackie," she continued, "I mean Marco hasn't been himself every since you left. He is always so sad. He even talked about you during all of summer. You play an important part in his life Star, a bigger part I could never be." Star smiled sadly at Jackie. "Not true. You are an amazing girl Jackie. You play a very important part. Trust me, I know."  Jackie returned the smile. "Sooo....you needed the entire family here..why? Also why did you come back? Not that I am not glad you are back," rambled Jackie. Star's smile disappeared, remembering why she was back. "I came back because this family is in danger. Now, why were you here?" Star asked. She was tempted to wiggle her eyebrows, but she was a proper princess. "Oh, I came here to study with Marco, but he had karate so here I am...waiting," Jackie laughed to herself. Star nodded. The door bust open moments later.

     "Ugh, I told you mom! I don't want to see this 'guest' I just want to go to bed!" shouted Marco, as he entered. Star ran out of the room, Jackie following. "But Marcoooo! Trust me my boy! You will definetely want to see this guest!" reasoned Mr. Diaz. His phone buzzed a text.  <Hey! Star told me it was going to be a surprise! Just follow my lead k?> Showing the text to his wife, the broad man smiled. "What?" Marco asked. Jackie came in from behind. "Hello Marco, are you ready for our guest?" she asked. Marco turned around to Jackie. "Oh? Hi jackie. Yeah sure...why not?" he grumbled. Jackie pouted but called a familiar name that made Marco jump. "Star!"

   Star walked in formally. Marco stared at the girl. The long, blonde hair. The small pink hearts. The sweet blue eyes. "S-s-star?" he gasped. Star gave him a small wave, though Marco ran up to her and gave her a killer hug. "Star! You came back!" exclaimed Marco, tightly holding on to the Mewnian princess. "It is pleasant to be back Marco, but I have terrible yet, good news." Marco pulled away to look at his best friend. His eyes widened at the sight. She looked....like an actual princess. The tiara, the gown, and even the way she spoke was odd. "Um Star? Are you okay?" he asked.  She nodded, but walked over to the couch. "Everyone, please sit down," she ordered.

    Everyone sat down and looked at Star, who was looking at Marco. "You are wondering why I am back yes? It is because there are rumors of Toffee sending his forces to Earth," she continued, "That was the bad news. The good news is that I was sent back here to protect this house, due to the fact that you Marco, know the Butterfly's greatest weakness." Marco tilted his head in confusion. "I do?" he asked. Star nodded, getting up. "I will summon the guards now," she stated, walking outside. Everyone followed her.

    Star held her wand up, her eyes and cheeks glowing as she yelled. "Rainbow Portal Guard Spawner!" (I just realised I spelt RPGS......0-0) The magic from her wand hit the ground. At first, nothing happened. Then, a portal began to rip through the ground, shooting warnicorns, demon cats, and spear- wielding trolls. "Guard the house! Any monsters will be destroyed on sight!" she demanded. They all nodded, and ran in different directions to their guard points. "Now, we shall wait."