DO: Fun with a baby on the way (smut)

Start from the beginning

When he noticed the mess he was making he came back to his senses. " I told you we can't... " He turned around to face you, removing your hands from his body. But you immediately put them back. " But Kyungsoo..."
" I said no. " He pushed you away a little too rough and you just stood there with your head lowered. It took some time of silence until he noticed that tears were running down your face.
" Hey... " He said, his voice now softer.
You sobbed and faced him, his eyes looking just as hurt as yours.
" I just want to kiss you there. I want to be close to you. I want to feel like your wife again."
Kyungsoo was looking at you terribly guilty right now. He immediately pulled you into a warm hug. " I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to. "
" Do you know how long it's been ? " you said against his chest.

Kyungsoo knew that it's been 65 days now. He never stopped thinking of touching you as he wanted. Especially now with your slight provocations like always wearing short clothes it became more and more difficult for him to control himself. But when you had told him that he was going to be a father he had experienced a joy which he never thought he could feel. He wanted things to be perfect and he wasn't going to take any risks until he could hold a healthy child in his arms. On the other hand he felt really bad not to give you the warmth you wanted from him so bad. He didn't mean to be rough to you, he really didn't. But he didn't know what to do about it either.

" When are you ever going to want me again? " You asked, not hugging him back but burying your face in his chest.
" I want you all the time... ", he said so quietly that you almost didn't hear it.
"What was that ?"
" I said... I want you all the time. But I also really care about our baby. And if anything goes wrong.. "
" It won't. "
" You still remember the doctor saying that some things down there are shorter than they should be ? " He laid his hand on your belly, but this time a little lower to show you what he was talking about.
" Yes, like one percent. And I also remember her saying that there's still nothing to worry about."
He just held you without answering for some seconds.
" You don't even make out with me anymore... "
" I will. " He took a step back to face you, still holding your shoulders. You looked at him a little surprised about his sudden change of mind.
" For you I will. Make out with you... Cuddle... touch you a bit. But I won't sleep with you. "
Kyungsoo knew that he was already playing with fire. Once he was aroused by you it was almost impossible to stop. But he just didn't want to see his wife this unhappy any longer.
A fact you also knew too well. A little smile formed on your face.
" Fine. "

" Did you like it ? " Kyungsoo asked while you were still chewing the last piece of pancake. The food he made was always delicious. " Yes, but I'd rather have something else right now. " You smiled a little at him. Kyungsoo smiled back and walked around the table to place a kiss on your lips. Before he reached them you turned your face a little, making him get your cheek first. He looked at you in confusion when you stood up and started to kiss his chin, right under the spot where he actually needed you, slowly placing kisses around his lips. You always loved his heart shaped lips moving against yours. But a dark side of you wanted him to feel the same desire that has been driving you crazy for so long.

" Kiss me. " He softly whispered, and you knew that you were starting to get him under your control. " Look who didn't want to earlier. "
" I mean it. "
You finally let him kiss your lips and he took the opportunity to pull you closer to him, deepening the kiss more and more. When he began to suck on your lower lip you pulled back.
He wanted to lock his lips with yours again, but before he could do it you placed your fingers on his mouth.
" Be patient. " His innocent looking brown eyes met yours.
" Are you trying to punish me right now? "
"Just taking it slow." You took his hand and guided him to the living room, where you two sat down on the sofa. He continued kissing you, and this time his tongue slipped into your mouth.

You moaned into his mouth. You just loved it to be so close to him and you could still taste the sweet syrup on his tongue. He made you feel both, your own strength and weakness at the same time. Meanwhile he had pulled you on his lap and you were now straddling him. He seemed to be loosing himself in what you two were doing just as much as you when his mouth left yours to travel down from your jawline to your neck. He began to suck the flesh, marking you lightly. " Kyungsoo... " Your moans became louder and the sensation his tongue was giving you was making your hands pull his dark hair maybe a little stronger than you should. But you couldn't help it and he didn't really seem to care. "It feels good. " He chuckled a little against your skin and it made you smile. Kyungsoo had always loved to do this to you." I didn't kiss you there for so long...", you heard him say. Was it just your idea or had your body gotten more sensitive, giving in so quickly to his touches ?
" Do you like it ? " He asked.