DO: Fun with a baby on the way (smut)

Spicynaeng: Let's start with our beloved Squishy !

DO: Why me ? I really hope this is going to be a good one since you don't have much experience in writing smut.

Spicynaeng: I'm sorry you're the one who barely shows his abs out of all members. I'm just on a mission to preserve the world's balance.

Do: *smirks* Proves so much that i'm your bi...-

Spicynaeng: *covers his mouth* Boyband member to start with! Yeess! So let's do this.

________________________________________

You woke up to the smell of Kyungsoo cooking. Thinking about him made you horny. Yes, that was the point where you had arrived now. Only the thought of your husband being near you and the smell of his home cooked meals got you aroused. You shook your head a little trying to get rid of the thought and sat up in your bed.

It had been two months now since Kyungsoo and you had made a baby and it had been one of the most wonderful experiences you had ever gone through. You still remembered him exploring every inch of your body as if you were the most precious thing in the world, knowing that you would soon be the mother of his child. You still remembered the sweetness of his lips moving against your most sensitive spots and his hands caressing you full of love. He had always been fascinating, being gentle and unbelievably strong at the same time.

It had been the last time you two had made love so far and now you could almost hear your body crying out for your husbands sweet touches. But since he had known that you were carrying his baby under your heart he seemed to be refusing to touch you. After some days you would try to move your kisses to the bedroom and he would slowly stop you and move his body away from yours, leaving you there with an unsatisfying peck on the lips. When he would be joining you in bed and you'd take the opportunity to softly kiss his neck he would tell you he was tired from rehearsal, looking a little guilty. He was obviously afraid that anything could happen to your baby, and so you kept telling him there was nothing to worry about. He wouldn't listen to you.

With a little sigh you got up and made your way to the kitchen, feeling the colder air around your legs. You always just slept in one of Kyungsoo's t-shirts. It would not even be that hard to resist him if he wouldn't already be acting like a father right now. You had always thought that Kyungsoo was loving and caring, but you were just discovering a whole new side of him. Whenever you were dying to eat something certain due to your pregnancy cravings he never hesitated to cook it for you. When you were throwing up during the first weeks his sharp ears would always wake him up and he'd gently rub your back until you stopped shivering and he could pick you up to carry you back to bed. When anything would upset you he would always be there more than ever to take you in his arms until you fell asleep, always wanting to lay his hand on your belly which was still flat but would soon be slightly rounded . But he did never go further and it was driving you crazy. It sure was also the fault of some pregnancy hormones that you wanted to be nearer to Kyungsoo than you had ever been before and you kept asking yourself why it had to be you.

You were still in your thoughts when you saw Kyungsoo standing at the cooker wearing a pair of sweat pants, a t-shirt and a cooking apron . "Good morning." He turned his head to you, greeting you with a little smile. His hair was still a little messy from sleeping and you wondered if he even knew how handsome he looked right now.

" Good morning. " You said.
And you decided to just touch him a little because you needed to feel his body against yours.
" Did you sleep well? "
Before giving him an answer you walked over to him and hugged him from behind, feeling his warmth and breathing in his scent which felt like home to you.
" We both did. "
He slightly stroked one of your hands wrapped around his waist and then continued to make another one of the pancakes you liked so much.
" It won't take long, you can just sit down till I'm done. "
" It smells delicious. "
You softly kissed his cheek, his chin, and kept going lower until your lips reached his neck. You could hear his breath becoming a little heavier the more you continued. " Jagi... We haven't even had breakfast, so could you just.....-"
When you sucked on the sweet spot on his neck from which you knew too well that it was his weakness, his hand spilled a little of the dough he was just about to pour in the pan on the kitchen counter.