Brooklyn Memories Part 2: Adrian

Siya POV

As I drive the breeze blew my hair everywhere and my heart started racing like never before. What if she's here and alive? It has to be some other worker that we missed that night. Because I shot her... I killed her...she flinched and fell back unconscious...I really didn't want to, actually I was gonna shoot around just so they could here the sound and I'd take her hand run off like we wanted to...I wanted to...I loved her so much and it hurt me to do what I was meant to do when I could have done the opposite and keep persuading her like she did with me for us...and yes there would be times when I would wonder what would happen if she was still alive and if we'd still survive..if we'd be still be together. I still would sometimes regret what I did...but I had to do what I had to do, well thats what she thought and I know she'd come to get the others who worked with me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man this all is just so crazy...I'm surprised no one has seen us yet." "Look just dont think about them right now...just think about us...just us" I scooted closer to her but still made sure I had enough balance since we sitting on this damn roof. I felt her head lay on my shoulder and we stared at the dark skies filled with sparkly stars. And in some way they reminded me of Dree's eyes, even though they're brown , sometimes they turn darker and sparkle like the night skies. Sometimes they're deep and innocent, sometimes deep and evil. This is just crazy and seriously dangerous if Brianna finds out or let along anyone we'd be dead meat...orrrr at least som bruises here and there💀. "Adrian?" "Yeah?" "Will we make it through? I don't wanna keep sneaking around and being very careful all the time. I mean, at the same time I don't wanna lose you. I'd be mad as hell if one of our goons came to kill or beat you up. And I know you wouldn't want that to happen to me you're too protective of me....cant we just run away and find some way to be to ourselves all the time? I don't wanna be here I don't wanna do this anymore...maybe I could try to get a job that isn't secretive and involves death. Please?" I turned to look at her as she holds my hand and makes me look into her eyes. "But where are we going to live? What about school Michele? Trust me, I want to, but we have to do what's best for us right now money wise and wait until it'll be our time where we don't do this confidential thing right now...I love you and I promise things will get better for us" "I love you too...I still want to get out of here and all I have to do is get money from them without anybody seeing I already a little money saved in my drawer you just have to do the same thing...pleasee?" I then watched her mouth form into a smirk making me smile. "Okay...why don't we leave now? Like you said...just the two of us and forget everybody else and be all dramatic huh?" "Finally" I laughed and she laughed too. "Come on" she slid down slowly yet so smooth and grabbed the top of the window and successfully got in my room as I did the same and saw her peeking from the side I guess to make sure I didn't slip and fall. Once I was in I grabbed her following her to my drawer and got out the wad of cash in the corner under my notebook. "Put this in your pocket" "Baby it's your money you hold it" she chuckled "So? I want you to hold it come on let's go" as I was grabbing my bookbag I heard my phone go off. "Can u answer that and give it to me""Okay" she pressed accept and handed it to me since we were almost outside I went ahead and put it on speaker. "Hey wassup Bri" "It's time Shell...get over here NOW" I gasped and both of us had the same wide eyed expression. "Uh oh" I whispered. "Hellooo" "Yea yea I heard you I just thought it wouldnt be now...I thought we were gonna wait what did Boss say?" "I'll tell you when you come on and stop wasting time" "O...okay fine I on my way" "Good hurry up and stop stalling" "Ugh fine I said okay" I hung up now slightly panicking and slowly turned to look at a now upset Adrian. "Well I'm assuming you'll be getting the same kind of call..." "Yeah I guess so...please don't go" "I have to" "No you dont, its about you...not them or what they want" "Well I at least want to see what going so I wont be left out or I'll be trouble...you dont want that do you?" "No...but I'm pretty sure we're about to go at war right about now they expect me to kill you...and I know they want you to kill me or just any other of us you come in contact with immediately. I don't want to hurt you Michele, don't go over there." "I can't" "Just stay!" "NO" I stormed past her walking to my car. "Go to your guy and I go to mine I'll see you later" she tries to grab my wrist but I dodge her reach. "You know what fine I'm finna go" "Come on you know I have to and Bri seems pretty upset" "Whatever" she walks away getting on her motorcycle then speeds off. I shake my head and drove off to Boss's main house....