I've Had Enough

Knoxx POV

I'm so fucking mad at this bitch, like what the fuck is Ashley's problem? I am not cheating on her, I would NEVER cheat on her. That girl betta be drunk or som, got me fucked up. And now Siya mad at me, but she's right. I always lie and ditch her, but i can't ever say no to her, but at the same time I still shouldn't lie...I don't blame her tho, I been fuckin up now and then, but I was so close to hearing whats been on her mind. She said som bout wanting to go somewhere, I woulda knew if Ashley wasntblowin up my phone calling back to back and shit...uugghh. I HAVE to know when and where this bullshit comin from, cuz now out of now fucking where she sayin I'm cheating. That makes no damn sense bruhh. I start speeding up even tho I really shouldn't be driving this fast, but I'm just so damn mad...I hope Siya ain't too mad at me, cuz right now she furious like she really don't want me around no more and that CAN'T happen...it just can't. Like seriously, I can't be without that girl thats my best friend right there. Man, but the way she looked before I left tho...she looked so damn mad, I'm surprised I'm still alive cuz I thought she was gon kill me. Well, ion kno wat the hell she thinking right now, but i hope its "maybe I shouldnt be too mad at Knoxx and still tell her what I been tryna motherfuckin say...", well thats how i imagine how things prolly go in her head. " AYE MANN WAT THE FUCK??!!" I yell out the window at this crazy ass man who wouldn't stay in his damn lane. That nigga coulda hit me or worst, but I guess I kinda was my fault too Siya and Ashley are stuck in my head and won't leave out, especially Siya. "Shit..." Anyways, Imma bout to get the bottom of it all with this lyin son of a bitch. I still don't get why the fuck she think I'm sneakin wit a shortie on the low...I already kno she somewhat drunk as fuck..."uugghh" I shake my head as I am almost at our mansion .

Knoxx and Ashley's mansion

I swing fast into the driveway and park my car, then lock it after I get out and close the door. I run up to the house and unlock the door as fast as I can. As I swing the door open, Ashley has her arms crossed looking upset, drunk, high, and so damn DRUNK . " Now you wanna show up? You said you wasnt coming home" "Well I changed my mind" "Then would you mind telling me who the bitch was that been chilling with lately, possibly who's house you left from since I heard her in the background? " "Fine, you want me to be honest, then I'll be honest. IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU-" "YES THE FUCK YOU ARE STOP LYING" "I'M NOT LYING AND DON'T FUCKIN CALL MY BEST FRIEND NO BITCH YOU DRUNK MOTHAFUCKER" "OH SO YOU SLEEPING WITH YOUR BEST FRIENDS NOW WHICH ONE AND IT BETTER NOT BE -" "I HAVEN'T BEEN FUCKIN WITH NO FRIENDS OR ANYBODY SO YOU CAN STOP TELLING LIES " "IF YOU WEREN'T CHEATING THEN WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WENT AFTER BEING IN THE STUDIO? " "OVER A FRIEND'S HOUSE DUHH" "YEA-" "NOT LIKE THAT YOU DUMB BITCH" "THEN WHO HOUSE -" "ALEX" "Oh... " "AND BECAUSE OF YOU NOW SIYA MAD AT ME SINCE YO PARANOID ASS WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP " "SHE'LL BE AIGHT" "NO, SHE WON'T YOU KEEP FINDING YOUR WAYS TO RUIN MY MOOD AND INTERRUPT WHAT I'M DOING OVER SOME RIDICULOUS SHIT TRYNA START SOM BITCH I GOT WORK TO DO YOU AIN'T FINNA KEEP DISTRACTING OR STOPPING ME FROM WHAT THE FUCK I'M DOING JUST CUZ U THINK A NIGGA CHEATIN. AND I SAID I'M NOT SO STOP LYING WITH YO DRUNK ASS. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU DON'T TRUST ME MAYBE I SHOULDN'T TRUST YOU SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT THE FUCK IT FEELS LIKE CUZ IT SURE DON'T FEEL HEAVENLY...DON'T CALL TEXT NO NOTHIN BYE YOU LYIN STUPID BITCH" I turn around and go for the door. "KNOXX!!!" I slammed the door and before I drove off I called siya...and it went straight to voicemail. Damn it Ashley,now I might have possibly lost a friend due to stupidity. And I think I know a way to her fully forgiving me, but I wish Ashley woulda left me the fuck alone. I mean siya like a little sister and I love her so damn much so I really need to kno wats been goin on with her. I called her again on the fifth or sixth time and she finally answered "Bitch what the fuck you want you actin like Ashley blowin up a nigga phone and shit I don't feel like talkin to ya besides you prolly got som to do with that bitch anyway..." "WAIT... please -" "WHAT?!" she said sounding irritated and impatient. "No I don't have anything to do with her I don't want anything to do with Ashley right now. Come oon can't we -" "Will you get to the got damn point already" "Oookaay....um anyways all I care about right now is you. My attention is yours, time is now only to spend with my homie...please forgive me I'm sorry" "Mmm, I'll think about it " I automatically start grinning "Thank you boo love youuu" "Yea yea whatever I said I'll THINK about it " "Well if you do you won't regret it homie" "Yea that's great and all but imma bout to leave the studio in a bit so bye precious idiot..." "Wait one more thing " "Ugghh what now?" "Meet me up the spot after you leave " "What spo...wait are you talkin bout where we used to go all the time in high school...?" "Yea" "Why?" "Don't worry bout that babe just hit me up when you there okay?" "Fine...and nigga don't call me that or imma pimp slap you when I get there....which I still might do anyway " "Hopefully I won't get no bruise -" "Welp ain't makin no promises " "Aight bye" "Bye" I hung up and sign in relief "Whew...." now I just gotta plan on wat imma do...and say to her since things going good so far... I start thinking as I pull off leaving the mansion.