«Chapter 13»

Ashton
"W-what? How hard did you hit your head?" Luke asks and he looks like he's about to cry.

"I'm fine Luke. Head wounds just bleed more." I grumble.

"I don't care Ashton, better to be safe then sorry."

"Luke." I whine and he lets my arm go just for a second but then I stumble back and I almost fall.

He quickly catches me and I just lean into him, resting my head on his shoulder where I'm probably now bleeding on his shirt.

"Oh god I'm so sorry Ash." He whispered and I shrug.

"It's fine. Because I love you."

"Stop saying that." He whispers and closes his eyes.

Crap I think I did hit my head too hard, I didn't mean to say that last part out loud. I decide to just go with it, I mean I can't admit my feelings and now I was, so why deny it?

"'S true though." I mumble and he sighs.

"Yeah, I know." He says sadly and I'm sure he doesn't believe me.

"I do Luke, I really mean it." I say and he looks down at me with glassy eyes.

"I mean it Luke." I whisper and he nods.

"I...I love you too." He says and turns away quickly. I groan and he frantically starts looking me over.

"Does it hurt? Oh god Ashy I'm so sorry."

"Stop! Luke it doesn't hurt I'm just annoyed." Does he think I mean it as a friend? Because he's about to be surprised.

"It doesn't?"

"...Well it does but it's not that bad. That's not the point! Why do you have to be so...so oblivious!" I yell and he raises an eyebrow.

"All three of you. You're all so stupid and dumb and dorky and oblivious and you can't take care of anything to save your lives. You act like children and fight all the time lately. I swear if it wasn't for me then you'd guys be dead by setting a hotel room on fire or something." I ramble and Luke pouts.

"Great, thanks for insulting me and I'm trying to help you." He whines and I shrug.

"I insulted the others too." The sound of sirens is heard and then I see the ambulance.

I groan and try to slide down to sit on the pavement but Luke quickly catches me. "You're all so oblivious and stupid." I mumble to myself and Luke sighs again.

"Yeah thanks." He mutters sarcastically and the ambulance finally pulls into the parking lot we're in.

"But that's what I love about you guys." I mumble and Luke stays silent.

The paramedics jump out of the ambulance when they see me and open the back door carefully, trying to help me in but I won't let go of Luke.

"I'm sorry." I whisper and he looks confused. I just lean forward and kiss him quickly before letting the EMT's help me into the ambulance.

And I really was sorry. For not realizing that they loved me the same way I loved them, for letting them use me, for all the things I ever said or did to hurt them, for everything.

They didn't leave, they just cleaned me up in the ambulance and told me I probably had a concussion and that I should take things slow. The only bad part was that I had to be woken up every 2 hours at night.

Luke stood there the whole time with me, a shocked look on his face.

I wouldn't meet his eyes, I was a little scared because what if I was wrong?

Calum and Michael confessed to me but Luke didn't and I just assumed and-oh god I don't think he likes me like that.

When they let me go Luke wrapped a arm around my waist and helped me walk, even though I could do it perfectly fine on my own. I didn't say that though, I mean I was okay with it.

When we got to the dressing room, Michael and Calum jumped up to see me.

"What the hell happened?" Michael asked and Luke rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I fell." I say quickly and the boys look at me.

"What-" Luke starts but I glare at him.

"I fell." I said sternly then softened my voice. "Luke just happened to walk by and he helped me. Thank you by the way." I say and he nods distractedly.

"Um I think I'm going to go back to the hotel for the day. Could you tell them I won't be there for the interview?" I ask and the boys all shake their heads.

"No we can cancel."

"We can't leave you alone."

I just sigh and nod. We needed to talk about everything because there was this tension now that was worse then before.

Michael and Calum were smiling at me and helping but I could tell they were hurt.

Luke looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't with the other boys around.

And well me? I had a lot to say.