«Chapter 2»

Ashton
"Okay seriously could you guys be more discreet? What if a fan walks by?" I roll my eyes at Calum and Luke, only continuing to make out with Michael. Michael wasn't complaining, so what was the problem?

"Then they would get a good show, wouldn't they?" I say and Michael whines lightly, pulling me back to him.

"Well we have to go to the hotel anyway. So you guys can continue there. Or is that too hard for you guys?" Calum asks sarcastically.

"You know I was enjoying my evening until you guys showed up. Come on Mikey." I grab Michaels hand and lead him to the awaiting van. As soon as the van door is closed, Michael pulls me back to him. I sit on his lap, straddling him while Calum and Luke just groan and pull out their phones to go on Twitter or play a game. I don't really care what they do as long as they leave me alone.

The van hummed to life and started moving. Michael gripped my waist harder as we turned to get out of the parking lot so I wouldn't fall off his lap.

"God could you guys please just stop?" Calum whined and I pulled away, loving how Michaels lips were a bright cherry red, not to mention a little swollen.

I turned to glare at Calum. "Why do you care? We're not bothering you." He didn't respond just glared down at his clenched hands. What's his problem?

I looked to Luke and Michael both just shrugged their shoulders. Wow, helpful.

I just sighed and sat back. Michael pouted but didn't say anything. The rest of the car ride was silent and when we pulled up to the hotel, I jumped out of the van and rushed to the elevator.

I didn't really understand the boys sometimes. They called me a slut, their slut to be exact. Yet whenever I was doing something with one of the boys, the other two got all grumpy and acted almost like they were jealous.

I mean we haven't exactly established what ever this was that we all are doing. I'm not dating any of them, I just like to have fun with them and it's not like they're complaining. And if they did want to, then they should say something instead of glaring holes into each others heads any time one of them is with me.

I pouted when Michael was pushed to the far corner away from me by Calum. I wasn't done with him and unless Calum was going to help with the problem in my pants then he should step back and let Michael finish what he started.

Michael caught my eye and smirked, biting his lip and raising an eyebrow. He looked down at my pants and I figured I wasn't really doing a good job at hiding my growing bulge. I blushed and tilted my head slightly towards the elevator door.

He seemed to get the hint and when the doors opened he grabbed my hand, trying to drag me back to his and Calum's room but Calum stopped that...of course.

"I forgot something." He mumbled as I sat on the bed, waiting for him to leave. Michael sat on the couch, turning the tv on, even though we both knew he wasn't paying attention to it. But Calum took his sweet time.

I sighed and got up from the bed. He knew what we were doing, if he wanted some time with me, then why didn't he just claim me first?

Michael followed my movements with his eyes as I walked into the kitchen, probably worried that I was going to leave.

I sipped some water and waited for another few minutes until I got sick of it. I walked into the little living room/bedroom and scowled at Calum.

"Could you go any slower? You know you're interrupting something." I grumbled. He just rolled his eyes which made me even more mad.

"Well it is my room too."

"Jesus if you want something to happen so much why don't you just join us?" I ask sarcastically.

Michael raises an eyebrow and looks at Calum who seemed like he was thinking it over.

"I mean why not?" Michael asked and I looked at him in shock. Wait was he serious?

"Yea sounds good to me." Calum says and shrugs. They both start taking their clothes off and I just stand there in shock.

They're joking right? "I was being sarcastic." I say incredulously.

Calum, in only his skinny jeans now, walks up to me and grips my hips. He leans down to kiss along my neck and nips at my ear.

"You love getting fucked by us don't you? So imagine getting fucked by two of us. Just imagine how good that would feel." He whispers in my ear, making me shiver. He had a point.

"Y-yeah." I mumble and he pulls back, smirking. I pull my shirt over my head and start to unbutton my jeans, sighing as I pull them down my legs.

I stumble back slightly as Michael smashes his lips onto mine. He drags me to the bed and pushes me down, while Calum practically rips my clothes from my body.

I'm left in nothing but my boxers, with Calum kissing down my chest as Michael got up to grab the lube. Michael pulls the cap off but Calum stops him.

"I want to eat him out first." I moan at his words and Michael nods, sitting back and pulling his boxers down. He starts to stroke himself while Calum pulls me up and pushes me so I'm ass up, face down on the bed.

He spreads my cheeks and just starts licking my rim. I gasp and moan, burying my face in the sheets. He licks around my rim and pushes his tongue in me. I can feel his blunt nails digging into me and it only adds to the pleasure. He starts fucking me with his tongue and I whimper, he knew how to use that mouth of his.

"God! Enough, I think he's ready. I really want to fuck him." Michael mutters. Calum smirks and pulls away. I whine and try to reach for him to pull him back but Michaels taken his spot.

He lubes up his fingers again and sticks two of them in me. God this was going to be good.

👻HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!👻

What are you guys if you dress up? If not then what's your favorite costume you've ever worn?

Stay safe :) and lovely🌹

-Olivia