Spin-Off: Chapter 9 [Identity Revealed]

As promised, here's the chapter all about who Aira really is! Also, I have just watched the last episode, and I am sad. Really sad, but after watching it I am just like, "How the heck am I going to put Aira in!?"

I promise I will try my best since it will be the last chapter and I will start my new fanfic after writing three more chapters, but it will be hard.

Also, this chapter will also include the episode with the Valentine chocolate accident, but just not Takebayashi. If you guys really want to read it, I am really sorry...

======================================

Third Person's POV

"Are we there yet? I am tired." Kayano asks, breathing heavily as she stops, leaning on the rail on the side.

For some unknown reason, Aira suddenly asked everyone to follow her to a place, and too curious to not go, they all went along.

But...what's wrong with all the stairs!?

"Aira-chan, we have been walking for almost an hour, and we still haven't reached the top." Karma sighs, looking back at the rest of the E Class who have all stopped.

The lilac-haired girl stops walking and looks at them, replying flatly, "We are almost there. See?"

They all immediately look up just to find more and more stairs.

An hour later

"We are here." Aira smiles, looking at the red doors in front of her. "Aira...I think...you should give us...some time to rest first..." Nagisa huffs out, and she looks back to find all of them on the ground, looking as if they are going to die.

She quickly apologises, "Gomen, min'na, I didn't realise that you weren't used to walking these stairs yet!"

"Someone can actually get used to walking two hours of stairs..." Maehara mumbles, lying on the ground.

Laughing nervously, she puts her hands on the doors, and starts to push it open as she warns, "Keep your eyes close until I tell you to open them again. It will be too bright for you guys."

Doing as she says, they wait until she tells them, and open their eyes to find a room with a bed in the middle, and a picture hanging over it. "This is my room. And the picture...is the only one I have of my parents." She smiles softly, taking it down from the wall.

Hearing the sadness in her voice, Kayano asks quietly, "Did they...died?"

"No, they left. How do I say this? My dad is a hero and my mum is a siren." She explains noncholantly, putting the picture back to its place and sits down, clicking her fingers and 29 cups of tea appear on the ground in front of her.

"Have a drink." She gestures, looking up to find the E Class looking at her with their jaws dropped. "What is it?"

"So...you are half-human half-monster." Nagisa said, and she nods. "Yes."

"But you don't look like a siren. Sirens have more curves and shape to their body than you—" Okajima begins and screams when Kataoka slams his face into the ground.

Aira sighs, standing up. "Well, if you really want to see me like that...just knock me out if I went out of control."

"What do you mean by out of control?"Karma asks, confused.

Aira shrugs, "Well, you will know when the time comes."

She closes her eyes and an ancient spell come out from her mouth as white light appears around her, and it suddenly becomes blinding, causing the others to look away immediately.