Chapter 31: Reaper Time, Part 2

And another chapter right here!

====================

Third Person's POV

The Reaper continues looking at his phone, mumbling, "Aw, shucks. That sure throws a wrench into my plans."

"Koro-sensei and Karasuma-sensei!" Hara exclaims happily.

"But Koro-sensei was in Brazil!" Rio said.

He shuts off his phone, sighing, "Oh, well. Plan 16 it is." As he walks away, Bitch-sensei smiles, "My time to shine." Aira takes out a fake handcuff, cuffing her. "I will stay here to watch them, provided they try to hide or escape." She said flatly, watching as they walk away.

"Aira-chan, are you sure you want to do this?" Karma asks, his smile disappearing. She just looks at him coldly, her crystal blue eyes darkening over with anger and bloodlust. "Why is that your problem, Karma-kun?" She whispers. "If it is because you are my boyfriend, then you can just die."

His eyes widened at the threat she is giving him. What happened to you, Aira?

Suddenly, Koro-sensei falls from the ceiling.

"Koro-sensei!"

"Sir!"

"Are you okay?"

Koro-sensei looks up and quickly stands up, facing his back to a sudden vanished Aira. "Class! Is everyone unhurt?" He asks, concerned.

"I can't believe he captured you, too." Maehara said, looking down. Koro-sensei touches the bars of the cage, and his tentacle melts. "Bars made of anti-me material, eh? It's tricky stuff, to be sure...but my body has finally overcome it!"

"Really!?"

"Now to reveal to you—my secret internal-organ weapon!" He yells, and then licks the bar. "I made this tongue with a coating of digestive juices. Give me half a day and I can lick these bars away."

"Too slow!"

"Say...keep licking like that and I'll detonate everyone's neckbombs." The Reaper said, and we look up to the door with Karasuma-sensei at the doorway.

"What? Aw!"

"Reaper-san, let him continue licking. It's not like I can't just cut his tongue right off." Aira said, coming out from the shadows.

Koro-sensei's eyes widened as he looks at Aira. "Aira-san, you and Irina-sensei are both included in his plan? You are risking our live—" He said.

"Then what about mine!?" She yells, anger coming out of her, shutting him up. "Shut up! You don't understand me at all! Only he knows what I've been through! Only he understands! He doesn't have to ask anyone to know how much I've suffered! You all just think that I can figure anything out!"

Everyone's eyes widened at the desperation appearing in her voice, and Karma looks down guiltily. She is right. They only knew of her past from Karasuma-sensei, Koro-sensei and Bitch-sensei, but they never directly asked about it because they are scared.

Scared of hurting her.

Scared of her abilities.

But most of all, scared of what she could do.

The Reaper smiles, jumping down. "That's why she is with me. With the help of an assassin who has the same amount of power like me, it is easier to plan. Now, then—better hurry. I'm about to flood this place with water. This is a drainage canal. On my command from the control room up above, 200 tons of water per second will squeeze you into noodles against those bars."