Chapter 42: Discord Time

Hey guys! I am back! Let's start!

=========================================

Last chapter:

"I don't know if it's even possible, but I want to find a way to save Koro-sensei's life."

=========================================

Third Person's POV

"Save it? You mean, a way to keep Koro-sensei from exploding come March?" Mimura asks.

"Where do we start?" Okano continues.

Looking down, Nagisa answers, "I don't know yet. I don't know, but..."

"I'm in!" Kurahashi said cheerfully, raising her hand. "I wanna look for tons more creepy-crawlies with Koro-sensei!"

"Kurahashi-san..."

Kataoka steps out, joining in, "If you hadn't said anything, Nagisa, I would have. I want to repay him."

"Kataoka-san..."

"Our assassination work has gotten us far enough."

"Let's tackle a whole new challenge!"

"Like launching a new series!"

"We'll regret if we don't. We should do what we can, at least."

"Min'na..." Nagisa said in happiness, smiling. Thank goodness. I'm glad they feel the same way.

Just then, Rio speaks up. "I hate to spoil the mood...but I'm against the idea." We all look at her. "Our bond is one of assassin and target, Koro-sensei said as much. And I really treasure the bond we've built over this past year. But that's exactly why...I think we have to kill him." She explains, her voice and expression serious, and eyes glowing with defiance.

"Nakamura-san...you're against it?" He said shockingly, not expecting this from her. Terasaka and his gang stands behind her, and Terasaka scoffs, "You say you wanna save him, but how, exactly?"

"B-but—"

"It's not like we haven't thought about it. But...what if time runs out before we find a way?" Muramatsu asks, and Nagisa looks down.

"You think that octopus'll be happy, havin' such half-assed students, comin' to such a half-assed ending?"

"B-But isn't it at least worth consid—" He exclaims, but Karma cuts him off. "It's always the talented ones, mistakenly thinking everything'll go their way. Ne, Nagisa-kun, aren't you getting a tad full of yourself?" He asks, smiling.

"Here you are, the most gifted assassin—aside from Aira—in the E Class, and you're suggesting we just quit this assassination?" He continues, walking forward with his chin down. "What about the talentless students who've still been trying their hardest to kill him? To put it another way, it's like a hot woman telling a bunch of homely ones they should all quit trying so hard to find boyfriends."

Looking at him, Nagisa mumbles, "Th-That's not what I...besides, when it comes to assassination, you're way better than me."

His smile disappears, and he narrows his eyes. "You saying that just ticks me off even more. Isn't it more like you're the worst at understanding how the less powerful feel?"

"No! That's not it! I'm being honest with my feelings!" He yells desperately, and Aira walks forward, looking at the red head. "Ne, Karma-kun, do you hate Koro-sensei? We had all kinds of fun with him too." She asks.

"She's right, Karma-kun! We even watched the movie with him!" Nagisa joins in, standing beside Aira.

Karma tched and then yells angrily, "That's just it! That octopus put everything he had into making a fun classroom that wouldn't turn out lazy losers like you! This classroom couldn't exist if our bloodlust were blunted! Can't you see all his hard work? Or do you have little-kid brains to match your body?"