Chapter 13

A/N - Did you like the cliff hanger at the end of the last chapter?! :P Oh, and i haven't actually decided who she'll end up with, zayn or liam, so if you comment below this chapter or future ones, letting me know who you want her with, that would be appreciated :P

Oh and so so so sorry it took so long to put this chapter up!! I have homwork but i haven't really been doing it so i have no excuse and i'll try to upload more in the future :)

Also, some feedback that i've gotten is to not have as many changes in the P.O.V's, so i'm sorry if you find that i change it too, much. i try to get different people's views across, and also, different stuff is happening in the different points of view, so that's kinda why i change it often. again i'm sorry, and if you agree that i change it too much or you disagree, just let me know, cause i don't wanna write a story that people don't like :/

BUT on a lighter note.....this story has reached OVER 1000 READS!!!! And i know that that's not much, but for my first story, i'm pretty happy :P

Ok, now to the story.....

Louis' P.O.V

*Around four in the afternoon*

Carly, Harry and Niall were off somewhere playing some sort of card game called Cheat or something like that, Emma was upstairs doing something, Zayn and Liam were playing Mario Kart on the Wii in the other room and Rosie and I were lying next to each other on the couch, watching TV.

"Rosie?"

She kept her eyes on the screen as she replied, "Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go out tonight?"

"Like on a date?" She asked, peeling her eyes away from the screen and looking at me.

I smiled, "Yeah. On a date. To the movies, out to dinner, whatever you wanna do?"

"How about both?" she asked. 

"It's a date! I'll pick you up from your room around…...say…..6?"

Rosie nodded while laughing and gave me a kiss on the lips, before snuggling back into me.

"Sounds perfect."

Rosie's P.O.V

*5 minutes until their date*

"Are you sure this dress isn't too short?!" I asked the girls, who were both seated on my bed.

I was wearing a white dress, that had t-shirt sleeves, was loose and came to my mid-thigh (if you want a pick, i can post one for you :P), matched with a pair of black heels and my long brown hair was curled slightly.

Carly sighed and came to stand behind me in the mirror, "You look gorgeous! It's not too short, no, you don't have too much make-up on and yes, I am awesome!"

We all laughed and Emma stood up too, "Apart from the being awesome part, Carly's right. Louis has already fallen for you, so you don't have to worry about trying to impress him, and when he lays eyes on you, he won't be able to keep them off."

I sighed and smiled at the girls, "Thanks. But are you sure-"

"YOU LOOK GREAT!" Both girls said, shutting me up.

*knock knock*

I looked at the girls and they just pushed me towards the door.

I opened it to find Louis wearing a dress shirt with suspenders, jeans and Toms.

"Hi…." I said nervously, as he stared at me with his mouth open.

He shut his mouth and shook his head as if coming out of a trance.