Chapter 4

Carly's P.O.V

We were all sitting around in the lounge room, pigging out on junk food and getting to know each other.

"So how long will you guys be here?" I asked.

Harry looked at Rosie before answering, "The whole summer!" He smiled then looked at me, "If that's ok?"

I almost choked, "What? Yeah! Of Course! That'd be great!"

Harry smiled, showing his dimples "Thanks!"

"No worries!"

"So, Rosie! Where will we be sleeping?" Zayn asked.

"Wait. You guys are staying here?!" Emma asked.

Rosie looked sheepishly at us, "Yeah? I didn't think you guys would mind?"

"What? No! Of course you guys can stay! There are some spare rooms upstairs that you can have. " I replied.

Liam smiled, "Thanks heaps guys!"

"Yeah thanks heaps! And I don't mean to sound rude, but have you guys had dinner yet?" Niall asked, always wanting food.

Us girls all looked at our noodles which were now cold and started laughing.

"Well, no actually!" I chuckled.

Niall looked at the other guys before asking, "Wanna go out to dinner then?"

Rosie's P.O.V

*15 minutes later*

Us girls had agreed to go out to dinner and then rushed upstairs to get ready.

After many rushed changes of outfits, and sorting out what to do with our hair, we were ready to head back downstairs.

I was wearing a little black dress with a pair of red stilettos and my light brown hair straightened.

Carly was wearing a dark blue strapless dress, black ballet flats, with a braided headband and the rest of her dark brown hair loose and slightly wavy.

And last but not least, Emma was wearing a floral maxi dress with gladiator sandals and her blonde hair done in a messy plait down her right side.

We all headed downstairs and the boys just stood their staring with their mouths hanging open. Louis came over and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and he whispered, "You look beautiful, babe." I smiled, "Thanks…"

It fell into and awkward silence, us girls just stood their while the boys were nervously looking at their feet, before Liam broke it. "Well, you girls look hot! Just saying…"

We all laughed and Louis took my hand in his. Man I can definitely get used to this!

"C'mon my lady, let's go!"

Harry's P.O.V

We all headed outside and jumped into the cars. Emma was driving one with Liam beside her and Louis and Rosie in the back. Zayn was driving our car with Niall next to him and Carly and I were in the back.

She truly did look amazing.

I kept sneaking side glances at her hoping she wouldn't notice.

But she did.

She held eye contact with me for a few seconds before smiling and turning back to the front.

I hope I'm sitting next to her at dinner.

Emma's P.O.V.

Both of our cars pulled up at the traffic lights and I wound down my window to talk to the others.

"So where do you guys wanna go for dinner?"

"NANDO'S!!" I bet you can guess who that was.

"Nah, I'm kinda sick of Nando's at the moment" That was Zayn.

Liam spoke from next to me, "What about an Italian restaurant?"

Rosie and I both started laughing and Carly yelled, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Italian it is! Zayn just follow me." I wound the window back up and drove off as the lights changed to green.

I looked in the rear-view mirror to make sure they were following.

Wait. Did I see right?

Did Zayn just wink at me?!

Zayn's P.O.V

I can't believe I just did that.

I winked.

Why the heck did I wink?!

I've only known her for, what, 3 hours?!

Oh well, I guess I can't help it now. I'll just have to pretend like nothing happened and hide my feelings, considering she likes Liam. I mean, she even asked him to sit with her in the front. You don't do that unless you like someone…

Louis' P.O.V

Rosie and I were snuggled in the back seat, my arm around her and her head laying on my chest. It was so good to see her again. I kissed her forehead and I felt her smile on my chest.

I lifted her chin up with my thumb and kissed her softly on the lips. "I missed you.."

She smiled and pecked my lips, "I missed you too."

"Get a room you two!"

I called out to the front, "Shut up Liam! You're just jealous."

"Yes. You're right. Rosie is gorgeous and I am so jealous that she is not mine!" He fake stabbed himself in the heart and we all laughed.

"Thanks Liam!" Rosie said to him before smiling at me and kissing me once again.

Carly's P.O.V

We pulled up in front of the restaurant, next to the curb on Harry's side. Everyone hopped and I waited to get out on Harry's side.

"Ladies first." Harry requested, moving his arm to signal me going first.

I laughed and just looked at him.

He had a smirk on his face, "Go on!"

"Ugh, fine then!" I said before moving to climb over him, but I tripped on something on the floor and fell right across him, my lips landing on his.

"Oh. My. Gosh. I'm SO sorry!" I gushed before trying to get out.

But he held my hand, stopping me.

"It's ok. I kinda liked it." He smiled.

I blushed and got out to a questioning look on Emma's face.

"Don't even ask" I chuckled, before walking past her and into the restaurant.

A/N - Hehe, i love writing about Louis and Rosie :P Anyhoo!! Hope you're enjoying it, don't forget to vote, comment or make any suggestions below! :D It could be a few days before I get the next chapter up, but i'll try my best to get it up sooner :) Thanks for reading!

- Bec