Chapter 12

A/N - so so SO sorry it's taken so long to get this chapter up!!! Good news though, is that i've finished and handed in 2 assignments!!! Now just to do the other 3...... haha don't worry though, i'll try and write and upload as often as i can :D anyway, enjoy!!

Carly's P.O.V

"Carly. Carly? CARLY!" someone pushed me, waking me up.

I opened my eyes and saw Liam and Zayn looking over me with worried expressions.

"What's up?" I asked, concerned.

"Uuh….You might wanna go downstairs…" Zayn trailed off.

"Why? What's going on?" I asked, forgetting about everything from yesterday, and starting to get up.

"Basically, Blake has arrived and Harry's threatening him in all kinds of ways, so we think you should get down there before things get messy." Liam said.

"Ok, ok, I'm going!" I replied, fixing my hair quickly before heading downstairs.

As soon as I got down, everyone was sitting on the couches staring at me.

Harry and Blake stood up at the same time, and Harry walked over to me, kissing me, then wrapping his arm around my waist to let Blake know who he was.

Blake just smirked.

"Hey Carly. "

"Hi dou-"

I hit Harry to shut him up and turned to Blake.

"Hi Blake." I said coldly.

"What, I don't get a hug?" Blake asked.

I ignored his question, "What are you doing here?"

He just chuckled and walked closer.

"I missed you…" He stated as if that was a reason.

Harry pulled me closer, "Well you're too late buddy, so why don't you just go back to your van, you creep."

I heard everyone laugh, and I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm not going anywhere, unless Carly looks me in the eye and tells me to." He smirked.

I stepped forward and looked him straight in the eye.

"Go home Blake."

He sighed and started to walk towards the door, "You'll be back…" he mumbled under his breath.

Niall's P.O.V

Well that was a bit anti-climatic.

I was expecting some harsher words and maybe a few punches.

Ah well, I guess it's a good thing that he's just gone, with no trouble.

Harry's P.O.V

After Blake left Carly walked straight into the kitchen without a word to anyone.

I followed after her to see if she was fine.

"Hey Carly, you ok?"

She sighed and half smiled.

"Yeah I guess, I just hope that that's the end of him. For someone who slapped me when I questioned him on being unfaithful, he left pretty easily."

I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Yeah I get what you mean. But if he does come back, he's an idiot."

"What, you don't think I'm worth it?" She smirked.