Chapter 11

Carly's P.O.V

As soon as we three girls walked downstairs, Harry came straight to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and looking into my eyes.

"You ok babe?"

I gave him a quick kiss, "Yeah, I guess. C'mon, I'll tell you guys what's going on."

I took Harry's hand in mine and lead them over to the couch where I explained everything…

**FLASHBACK**

The music was blasting and Emma and I were on the dance floor, busting our moves while Blake was getting us drinks.

We had been together for 3 months and things were going great. He really knew how to treat a girl right, and he was constantly telling me I was beautiful and taking me out each weekend with the most creative and romantic ideas. When I'd been sick, he'd come over and watch a movie with me, which is where his nickname, Car, came from. We were watching the movie Yes Man, starring Jim Carrey, in which his name is Carl. A really weird but funny guy that he works with, nickname's him Car and my nickname was born.

"Hey Carly, shouldn't Blake be back by now? He's been gone ten minutes."

I looked at my watch, "Yeah you're right, do you mind going and checking up on him? I just need to use the loo?"

"Yeah sure!" Emma smiled and we headed in opposite directions.

After washing my hands I looked in the mirror and quickly reapplied some lip gloss before heading out.

I was looking for Emma when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and Emma was standing there with a look on her face that wasn't what I would call good.

"Emma, what's up?" I asked full of concern.

"Oh Carly, I really hate to be the one to tell you this…"

"Hey, it's ok, you can tell me anything."

"BLAKE CHEATED!" Emma burst out.

I froze.

"Wh-what? But how?"

"Well the normal way someone cheats I guess?"

"No I mean, with who? Where?" I asked looking around.

"With Maddie, over by the drinks." Emma said looking down.

"Ok I'll be right back." I said and went to leave.

"Wait Carly, are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure."

I headed over to where the drinks were and got there just as Blake was picking up cups from the table and turned around to face me.

His face lit up and he came over to me, "Hey babe." He tried to kiss me but at the last second I turned my face so that he only kissed my cheek.

"Babe, what's up?"

"Blake, we need to talk…"

"Sure, what's going on?"

"No not here, can we go somewhere quiet?"

"Yeah sure, let's go." He put down the drinks and grabbed my hand.

It had never felt so disgusting to hold his hand.

We found a small room where there was not much noise and we went inside.

Blake turned to me, "Can you please tell me what's going on Car?"

I took a deep breath.

"Ok, I'm just gonna come right out and say it. Are you cheating on me?"