Frank's head turns and glances up. She stares into the woods before running to the tree and grabbing the knife she stole out of it. She begins to slink into the forest, and I turn to head after her.

"Please, I was only trying to make shrapnel." Blaize sighs.

I turn my head. "Shrapnel? Why the fuck are you trying to get shrapnel?"

She shrugs. "I'm making a bomb."

"A bomb!" I shout, whipping around.

My eyes dance from Frank's figure disappearing into the forest, and Blaize who's once again glancing down into the water. I can't be in two places at once, let alone four. I can't keep up with these girls.

"What's the big deal?" She asks. "You didn't seem to mind when I brought it up a few days ago."

I've decided to follow after Frank, but when I turn to see she has completely gone, I'm resigned to stay with Blaize.

Great.

"I thought you meant like tear gas bombs, and stink bombs." I admit, moving closer to where she is on the shore. "You can't honestly think I thought you were talking about bombs bombs."

"There's no fun in stink bombs, what am I 12?" She asks, reaching her hand into the water.

I reach from above her, ripping her hand out of the water.

"Don't do that." I tell her, ripping her finger tips out of the sea.

She glances back at me. "And why not?"

"Because dangerous things lurk in the water of Neverland." I tell her. "Things that you had best ought to avoid."

"Like what?"

I look down to the water, to find that it has stilled. Everything here is still in fact.

Frank comes brushing out of the tree, Felix holding on to her by her braid, and her arm. She looks very frustrated, and by the redness that surrounds his eye, I can tell why he seems to be angry as well.

"Get a handle on your girls." He says, shoving her forward.

I watch as Frank's teeth grit together angrily. She's stalks off towards me, her eyes lingering on the boy behind her before she positions herself behind me. I meet her halfway, turning away from Blaize once more.

Frank turns back, glancing at Felix before he is consumed by the darkness of the woods.

There's a cut that runs down Frank's lip, broken from what I can only assume is Felix. I'm not going to ask her though; that'll just grind her gears more.

She heads over to the grass on the opposite side of the cove, so I follow, sitting down on the water's edge.

When I glance back up at Blaize, my feet hit the ground. Beneath her is a mermaid, with pale skin and jet black hair. Intertwined with her locks are pearls and small shells, one of which Blaize reaches for with her hand.

"Blaize." I shout. "Get away from her."

Blaize doesn't let her eyes leave the mermaid beneath her, and I can only watch as the mermaid slips the girl off the edge and down into the water below.

"Blaize!" I shout, moving closer to the water's edge.

Another mermaid, this one blonde with fangs like teeth hisses at me, and I can only manage to scramble back.

"You weren't kidding." Frank musters. I can hear the gasp in her breath.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, and turn to see Peter. With one pointed look, the mermaid disappears back into the waters.