"Case-"

He gives her an annoyed look to shut her up, and is successful. Her face drops in guilt and it breaks Casey's heart, but he knew that this was the only way to get through to her.

"We're meeting with Deaton and Harrison in the morning." He yawned tiredly, "Hopefully they'll have some idea of what to do with those wounds. You need to go back to sleep right now, though."

"Wait, where's Piers?"

"Down the hall," He grinned, "He's doing just fine, don't worry. Now go back to sleep."

She huffs and nods reluctantly, sliding back down to her pillow. Careful of the slashes on her side and neck, she positions herself in a place where she's not too uncomfortable, facing Casey. She keeps her eyes open as he begins to situate himself, putting his head in his arms to go back to sleep.

She continued to watch him toss and turn in the uncomfortable chair, his arms crudely pressed against the cold wood of the desk. Carmen let out a loud sigh.

"Can you just.. Come up here with me?"

He looked like a deer in the headlights when he shot up, looking to her for consent to make sure she was being serious. She nodded timidly and nothing more needed to be said.

He scrambled to get up from the seat and climb into the bed with her, facing her. The moonlight illuminated each other's faces just enough to see the light dips and contours of their faces. Hesitantly, Casey brings a hand up to her face and pushes a strand of hair away from her face.

"I missed you, you know that right?" Casey whispered, gulping nervously. "I really changed over the past month. I started to lose hope and I thought you were gone and I just- I tried to live my life the way you would have wanted me to."

"What do you mean? What'd you do?" Her eyebrows furrow in question.

He chuckles pathetically to himself, "It doesn't matter right now.. Just trying to better myself and do some things I never could when I was younger."

She giggled, her eyes creasing cutely at the corners. "You're only twenty-one, you act like you're an old man."

He shrugs, sighing happily. "Hopefully I'll get to show you what I've been working on someday."

Her face drops at his words. No matter how hard she tried to push it out of her thoughts, everything seemed to circle back to the vision she saw.

"Yeah." She whispered, shutting her eyes and sighing deeply. "I hope so too."

▲▼

"RISE AND SHINE!" Piers shouts, barging into Carmen's room. His body went rigid and his eyes blew up at the sight in front of him. The bowl of cereal in his hand threatened to spill over.

Carmen was seemingly sound asleep, breathing shallowly against the pillows. To the right, a shirtless Casey struggled to get his sweatpants on over his red boxers. When the two snapped to each other, both of their mouths flew open, and before Piers could explode with anger, Casey quickly ushered him out of the room and shut the door behind them

"What the fuck was that." Piers' jaw clenched, his face hard as stone.

Casey ran his hands over his face and shook his head, "I swear on everything, it wasn't what it looked like."

"Really?" Piers growled, clenching his fists. "Because it looks to me like you fucked my sister."

Casey's eyes went wide, "No, no, no! I promise, I slept in her bed and during the night I stripped because I was hot and I just woke up and was putting my clothes on-"