Chapter 1~

A/N: Hi ya'll. New story everybody, hope you'll like this one. Dedicated to all PhilAm/USPH fans out

Warning: Slow Updates

Chapter 1: I miss her

I found her...

"Maria!" I shouted as I ran towards a lady in this crowd of people.

"Alfred, where are you going?" England called out as he tried to chase the blonde man in glasses.

Maria...

"I found her England! I know it's her!"

It has too...

I finally caught up to her and laid a hand on her shoulder, "Maria..."

She turned around and then I realized that she wasn't who I was looking for. I... she's not Maria. Her face was different compared to this woman. I let go of her shoulder

"I- I'm sorry miss I thought you were the one I was looking for", I apologized.

She then walked away from me and disappeared into the crowd of people. I suddenly felt someone touch my shoulder and I thought it was Maria so I turned around and said Maria... But then it was only England which turned me down. He looked at me and sighed.

"That's the seventh time this month", he said.

I scratched the back of my head, "S-sorry England... It's just-"

"Don't explain, I already know your excuse every time it happens", I was drowned by England's words.

"Sorry England", I once again apologized

England took a deep sigh and looked at America with a stern face and said, "Why can't you move on America? She's dead and you can't do anything about it! You know it yourself you bloody git! You were the first to see her corpse, were you not?! It's been three bloody damn years, Alfred! Three! Get over it already. Get over her! I know it's hard for you to accept it but, 3 years have passed already and you still think a dead person is still alive in this world. A year of grieve is barely tolerable, but yours is taking too long. Do you think you're the only one who was dismayed about her death? It was difficult for us nations to accept the death of another nation as well, America. It was hard for me as well! I know it's sad, but we just have to accept her death. If this goes on you'll end up in the worst case scenario! Before you know it you're already talking to a pineapple. Believe me Alfred; I've seen worse and you do not want like to end like that."

I crunched my fist. No that's not true she's not dead yet! She's just here... somewhere... in this world. I'll find her I know I will! Instead of punching England for his words I just ran out of the scene and left him there standing. I didn't care anymore as I pushed and shouted at every person blocking my path, the mall cop even chased after me. I saw tears fill my glasses. Damn tears! I wiped them off as I ran out the mall with so much deep feelings. I stopped a cab and went inside it then told the driver where I was headed. As the cab moved I leaned my head over to the window and covered my teary eyes with my arm as I wept silently so the driver won't hear me.

It's been 3 years already since Philippines passed away. A terrible tragedy had happened that resulted to thousands of people's death, including hers. It all began when the whole Philippine archipelago was shaken by a high magnitude earthquake that killed thousands of innocent lives in the country, but that was only the beginning, when suddenly they noticed that the water level was rising until they realized they were sinking, the islands were sinking one by one that took a portion of her life as well. The Filipinos panicked and chaos filled the nation and rallies started, lootings started, and then Malacanan palace invasion began because of the people's anger on their president. She felt so helpless that time, so useless to her dying people that needed her help the most. The people had no more hope, faith and belief seemed to be vanishing in the people as they cried for help for they know they will die. Scientist tried to explain this phenomenon and tried to find a way to stop it as great leaders of each country tried to help the Filipino citizens survive in this terrible event in history; I tried my best to help for her life is at risk. Until one day they all sank along with the people who were no longer rescued. The whole country was erased from the world map... The whole world had watched this terrible scene, in the form of media, social networking, radio (heard though) and none of the people seeing it stopped the tragedy. Then the people who were rescued started killing themselves. To them there's nothing anymore, their mothers, their fathers, brothers and sisters were no more but cold corpses, there's nothing to live for anymore. Even the OFW's killed themselves, the reason for their death? They were all the same. There family is dead, there's nothing to work for anymore. No more placed called home, nowhere to go back to, No more children to be called future doctors, teachers or engineers. Their messages were either written in blood on the wall or pencil in paper taped on the fridge of their apartment.