I Like Labeling Myself

By Ashtheunicoorn

~

Okay so, remember when I said I'm not genderfluid? Yeah, me too.

So I discovered that being genderfluid is not just between female and male like I thought. I figured out that for me, I switch between nonbinary and cisfemale. I'm not exactly out to anyone because I don't want to trouble my friends with ANOTHER coming out thing.

So, my good friend who I talked to said my named could be AJ for whenever I'm feeling it. Do you know how happy that made me? I like they/them pronouns, but whatever you want to use for me is fine.

Like, everyone who knows me says she/her, and in okay with that. But for people who are new to knowing me will be told to use they/them. I dunno, it just feels better for me. But then, if people also wanted to use he/him that'd be alright with me.

So, for a few months I felt super freaking nonbinary. I never ever wore my hair down. I still wore makeup because I'm hella fucking ugly without it. Plus it doesn't matter what gender you are. You can still wear makeup. But I also binded my chest.

Bless my dad, he gave me is compression waist thing. You know what I'm talking about? Basically, he gave me one. I cut it to fit me, and BAM! Diy binder. You're welcome. Don't suffocate yourself though. And make sure to follow all the basic binder rules. Don't sleep in it, no more than eight hours, make sure you can breathe, no duct tape, etc.

But I binded for a few months. I wore baggy shirts to make it seem my chest was flat. So that went on for a few months.

And then I kind of left the nonbinary station. I rode the genderfluid tran to the cisfemale station. Yup! I got some stuff from American Eagle. Now I'm into heels and wearing my hair down.

But I'm also getting my hair cut in June! I'll be quitting dance, so that's a blessing. It'll be like TheAlchemicFox (she's a cosplayer on YouTube and I am absolutely in love with her)

Anyways, yeah. Sorry to switch labels on everyone again. But hey! I like labeling myself, so sue me.

Another quick update: Apparently there's this girl who's been telling everyone I'm a lesbian behind my back. I don't have a problem with that because it's half true. But I find it funny how she tells everyone this as if it's the worst thing in the world. It's not.

Update on May: I still kind of like her. I really don't think I have the smallest chance with her, but what's the harm in trying? Awhile ago I put a note in her locker that said, "Roses are red, violets are blue, this might be weird but I really like you" I walked in on her reading it to our math teacher and I almost died.

She has no idea it was me though. I also started kind of developing a crush on this guy we'll call Jake. It's not major or anything. He's way out of my league.

Anyways, that's what's happening with me right now. I hope it wasn't too terribly boring. Anyways, there's a 1000% chance I'll be back again at some point.

Bi for now!