LGBTQIPA+

By Danni or -Belle_Cipher-

~

Hi. You can call me Danni. And this here's my story!

I'm not gonna start off by saying I "always knew" as everyone else does, because I didn't always know.

I was 10 when I first heard the word "gay," people.

As a (ha. I'm only 14 now.) child, I had a huge "crush" on a guy, and I dismissed any feelings I thought I had towards girls as friendships.

But fast forward. In my 7th grade year, I joined the LGBT+ support group in my school, cause a bunch of my friends happened to be allies and part of the community and junk. I soon knew that I supported it.

I still never questioned myself.

Then in 8th grade, as a 13 year old, yeah. I questioned myself due to feelings for my best friend of 9 years.

The feelings have since fizzled out because she's straight. It'll never happen.

And so, I knew I wasn't straight. I ended up reading a lot and researching everything I could to find information. I thought I was pansexual. Then I realized I wasn't.

I found out about the three "laws of attraction," as I call them.

Basically, just ways to be attracted to someone.

Aesthetic. Romantic. Sexual.

I then realized I wouldn't want to marry and live my life with certain gender identities, and even now I'm thinking through this.

(As of late I've been thinking. I wouldn't be with a guy forever unless certain circumstances were happening)

I knew then.

I'm panromantic.

Then I learned about gender. The easiest thing I've ever asked myself.

I am genderfluid.

Then I learned of Polyarmory and thought, "Hey! That's me!"

So I'm a panromantic, polyarmorus genderfluid.

But wait-there's more.

Right now I feel as if I'm Bisexual on top of all that, but I do lean towards girls.

So yeah. Add the fact that I'm bi.

THEN!

No. I'm just kidding. That's me! Wattpad really opened up my eyes to the fact that there's more than just LGBT.

There's LGBTQIPA+.

There's me.

today, I was talking with my sister about this girl who told me she likes me.

I told my sister I wasn't exactly...straight.

She said, "I figured," like it was nothing.

Asdfghjklaksnlsjsm!!! I'm so happpyyyy!

She asked me if I liked the girl back and I hid my face and said "yeah"

Then my sister, Ima call her Jewl from here on out, starting shipping me and that girl (I'll call her V) together.

My friends all accepted me a week or two ago.

My sister accepted me today.

Those are my milestones.

That's this part of my life. Of this Panromantic bisexual polyarmorus genderfluid's life.

(^^So many worrrdddssss^^)

(But hey, I can't help it!)

I just realized I came out to over a thousand more people just now! Yay!