Chapter 32

Joseph pov

For the last 5 days Rose has been distant and not herself. The only time when she happy is when Jack calls every night. But you could tell that she wanted him to be by her side. Especially in her final stages of pregnancy and last few days together when it has only been them two.

I don't think she has ever gone this long without seeing Jack. Hearing his voice is enough to make her happy. But being with him is so much more than that.

You could tell she longed for his touch. She longed for his face, voice, and body. Their was no part that wanted him more then her heart.

The situation was getting more precarious every hour, each day that he wasn't with her. Their was no other option but to ring him up, leave his work and come and comfort Rose. Because she desperately needs that right now.

**^

"Hello Jack Dawson speaking. How  may I be of help to your service?", Jack spoke in a kindly posh business manner.

"Hi Jack it's Joesph", I replied letting me know it me who he was talking to and not a customer wanting some of his work.

"Oh hey Joe. What's going on over there? How's Rose? Is she alright?", he asked me.

"Well Jack Rose is un..-",

"Rose hasn't gone into labour has she?! Tell me she's alright! Tell me I didn't miss the birth of my children", he said getting extremely worried and upset.

"No no no", I cleared it up with him, "she and the babies are all doing fine. Nothing's happened. They are all in the same spot you left them in", Jack then tried to settle his heart rate by exhaling large amounts of air. I could imagine him wiping his forehead and brushing his hair back as I sign of relief.

"Oh thank god", he then paused, "You.. You had me worried there for a second. I thought.."

"No Jack everything's fine here. There is nothing to worry about", I then hear  a big gush of air coming from his mouth. He is really feeling the pressure and a lot of stress.

"But Jack.,", I paused to regain his attention, "I think it is in Roses best interest if you come back to here"

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that Rose hasn't been herself lately. The only time she is back to being 'normal' is when she talks to you. She deeply misses you Jack", Jack then went silent

"...
...
Oh"

"Listen Jack. All I'm saying is that she really misses you. And her being without you she is undoubtedly completely different person. And all we ask is if you just see and stay with her. Because we strongly believe that that will do her some great good."

"..."

"Jack?"

"Yeah. I was just thinking about what to do"

"Yeah will what are you going to do? She needs to see you again Jack I.."

"Alright alright alright. I'll come over in the morning sometime, spend some time with her or possibly stay a few days if I can. I just.. I just have shit ton or work to do ya know? And I have to get it all done before the babies are born and theirs just so much shit do and so little time to do it in"

"Yeah I know. Well, just try and get as many as you can get done tonight and then come over and see Rose"

"Yeah. I will, I will do that"

"Ok well I'm going to let you get to it then. Good luck Jack"

"Thanks Joe. For everything", he then hung up the phone.

"What did he say?", Mary asked me as she listened in the next room.

"He just needs to finish off a few more paintings and he will be here tomorrow morning", I answered my wife as she can't towards me.

"Well that's good news then isn't it", I stepped in closer to meet her.

"It is", I then kissed her on her lips.