Chapter 22

Jacks pov

Breakfast was a delight. I was stuffed like a chicken on thanks giving. I have no idea what I just ate. I then looked up to the clock on the wall.

"10 o'clock", I said in all of my disappointment as I put my head on the table. With the empty plates rattling along a tune.

"Well 2 hours sitting at this table means we need to get out of here", Mary said as I lifted my head off the table so I was sitting up.

"Well Jack has obviously had enough", Joseph said. I just raised my head not knowing what he said but my name. We then all hopped up and pushed our chairs in and walked outside. I then grabbed my smokes out of my pocket and took one and lit it.

"So what now?", I asked giving them a fresh breath of carbon dioxide that I exhaled out of my body.

"Well what about the park across the road?", Rose asked, "We can then go to the bar across the road later on if we want to"

"Well that sounds like an excellent plan", Mary said cheerfully. We then crossed the road to enter the park to begin or fantastic day.

*A few hours later*

We then all rounded up at the bar with the sun setting to open this glorious night to me and Rose. We then left the bar and were on our way to our future.