Chapter 7

I wake up next to Malcolm and I start
to stir. He pulls me closer and hugs me till not even air was between me and him. I liked his embrace but I was really hungry so I went to go get food. I end up making scrambled eggs and bacon. As I'm putting the bacon on my skillet Malcolm hugs me from behind and nuzzles his face into my neck. I smile and lean into him signaling that I love the hug. He kisses my neck a few times and move to my ear and he starts nibble around all my piercings ( if you only have one ear piercing or none just make up that little bit. But I have multiple so...) I realize I have to flip a couple of my pieces of bacon because I don't want to burn them. " yours so hot when you cook" Malcolm mumbles " haha that's a great pun" I say sarcastically " I didn't mean it as a pun" I see him get really red. I turn around and peck him on the lips. He gets more red so I pull him into a long slow kiss and push him into the table and he sits down on it. I get in top of him not breaking the kiss. We kiss until I hear my bacon sizzling too much and I know it's about to burn. I jump off and flip my bacon.
Once breakfast was done Malcolm and I sat down and ate. " this is delicious (y/n), are you sure you've never been through culinary school or something " he says faking suspicion " no, I'm sure " I say with a giggle. When I finish my breakfast I put my plate in the sink I walk into the living room to the couch. I grab the remote and turn the TV on. Malcolm sits next to me and grabs my free hand he gives it a little squeeze and I grasp it. " I love you" Malcolm whisper " I love you too" I whisper back. " my god you have great hearing" Malcolm says jokingly " no you just have horrible whispering " I giggled and so did he. I pull my hand away and lean into his chest. We start to cuddle on the couch. I finally find a show. We end up watching sponge bob.