Chapter 3: The brother

The next day you sat in the seat. And Malcolm came into class you could tell he was mad. You wanted to ask what was wrong. But you knew it would end with the teacher giving both of you detention and Malcolm's complaining. So you decide to ask at lunch.
Lunch had finally came and you sat next to Malcolm, before you could ask he hugged you and weeps " your the only one who listens to me " your confused by this sentence so ask what was wrong realizing that your arms were wrapped around him and leaving his head on your chest. " let's not talk about it right now. Did anyone ever tell you how nice you smell. ". You blush at this comment.
As your walking home from school Malcolm explains why he was so upset. " I have another baby brother on the way. " " shouldn't you be happy then?"
"Not when there is already 5 of us. With the new one that makes six. " "ummm... Yeah I can do math. "   Oh sorry I guess I'm just so used to talking to Reese" you laugh at this remark.
As you walk up to your doorstep do you remember that you have homework so you instantly run into your room and do it. (Sure like I'm ever gonna do that am I right?!?*virtiaul high five *)

A/N  sorry the chapter is so short I'm not feeling very inspired recently.