《Chapter 1》

《Created on March 5, 2017》

Baekhyun's P.O.V

       It was seven thirty in the morning on another boring Monday. That means another day of high school.*sigh* I slowly got out of my cozy, warm bed and brought my school uniform to the bathroom to take a shower. I quickly wash, dry, and head down stairs with my backpack to eat. I had to make my own breakfast because my mom isn't hear at the moment. I had to get cereal since I don't know how to cook whatsoever.

      It was now eight a.m when I finished preparing for school. It starts at eight fifteen. Just like every other day, near the same time as usual, my door bell rings.

*Ding*

*Knock Knock*

"Coming!"

       I open the main door to see Chanyeol, but not just him but the whole group. Of course there were three cars total and not one. I saw all of them still in their cars flailing their arms calling my name. I was about to head out the door when I forgot my phone on my bed.

"Oh wait! My phone!"

"Got get it! Hurry! It takes a while to get to school! You don't want to be late do you?"

"No~"

         I quickly bolted up the stairs, grabbed my phone, and ran back down the stairs. Big mistake. Halfway down I tripped over my own foot. I couldnt help but let out a small shreek. I slammed my arms and legs against the steps which hurt like crazy! My face was next. Only a few inches were between it and my face untill Chan (Chanyeol) saved me. He grabbed me and pulled me up before I could land.

"Are you ok?!"

      My body was in so much pain but I didn't want Chan to see me hurt like this. It's embarrassing! But, I couldn't help it. Tears began to fall.

"Nononono please don't cry Baekkie. Does it hurt that bad? Should we skip school?"

      I shook my head no.

"Let me see you when we get in the car. We can't be late. Ok?"

"*sniff* yeah."

        I got up off of the floor and went into the car that Chan was riding. Xiumin was our driver. The people in the same car as me saw tears and flipped out.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?!" - Suho

"Are you alright?!" - Chen

"I'm fine. I just fell down the stairs. Thanks for worrying about me though."

       I sat in the window seat while Chan was suppose to sit next to me but was forced to sit in the passenger seat. It made me a little sad but I have to deal with it. I stopped crying though so that's good.

      We arrived ten minutes later at our school on the perfect time. Exactly eight fifteen. We entered as a teacher opened the main door. Just like everyday we seperated in our hall and went to our own lockers to head to class. I had the same class as Xiumin, Chen, and Tao, which was History. The other members were split into different classes and I still don't know where they exactly are. We've been in this grade level for six months now. It's super confusing! Or maybe I just can't remember anything. Oh well.

         I went through the whole school day without any problems like usual. I was in my last class when the bell rang for us to leave. I got up and left to my locker. I shoved all of my stuff I needed for homework in my backpack and left to met up with my group. We went into the school parking lot and found out three cars we came in and entered them. All of us went in the same spots as this  morning which disappointed me a little. I wanted to sit with Channie.

       Xiumin was the driver again and he drove for fifteen minutes until he reached my house. I was the first one to be dropped off since I was the closest to the school.

       I entered my front door and took off my shoes. My mom came back from work and was in the kitchen cooking dinner so I greeted her then walked upstairs. I set my backpack on the floor and started to work on my homework. I was doing it for a while when all of the sudden I got a very bad felling.