Act 7: Entry Numbers

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"thanks dogeressa," I wheezed out as I got one final hug from Dogamy.

"It is wonderful to see you in good health once again. It must have been serious. I heard Dr. Alphys had to come and see you," said Dogeressa as Papyrus and I sat at the bar.

"ya," I said sounding more like a question than an answer, "she did."

"Well, Sans is all better now," Papyrus cut in, "and we are only here to get some food. Sans still needs some rest."

"Um Grillby," Papyrus began to place his order, "I only want a milkshake."

"oh, um i'll have a cheeseburger and a bottle of ketchup, to go I guess."

Grillby put down the cup he was cleaning and went towards the kitchen. He came out five minutes later with a bag, containing our food.

"Here's for the trouble," Papyrus placed 35g on the counter and grabbed the bag. We left without another word.

When we got home Papyrus drank some of his milkshake then put the rest in the fridge, in quite a hurry.

"Sorry we couldn't stay, but I wanted to get you home before I left," said Papyrus as he began to gather some things in a satchel.

"where you goin bro," I questioned as he sat me down on the couch with my food.

"I have to go check on something, I won't be back for a few hours. Please just stay here, call me and only me if you need something," Papyrus said in a rush, giving me little time to react before a ran out the house.

With him gone I guess I can now start searching for answers.

Something serious is going on here.

I took my food with me as I went to my hidden workshop. I turned on the light and began looking at status reports.

"energy canon testing status report 1: beams have proven to be most efficient.

even with low statistics, sans seems perfectly capable of near average damage out puts, with just one day of practice, blah, blah, blah,"

I read off the first report of the experimental energy canons, and I quote 'created by his own intellectual ability D̷̢̨͔̪̯̦̻̝͙̜͓̼͈̮̥̝̬͍̬̥̮̮̝͕̭͆̌̈́̆́͛̐͌̏̈̈̉̄̐̍͋͋͐̇̈̂̊̈̓̈͛͐̃͐͐̒̍͐̓̀́̑̉̄̐͊͌̎̊̓̾̉̇̑͛̀̚͘͘͜͜͠͠ŗ̷̛̛̞̬̬̬̩̙͎̮͈̫̦͈̜̤̯̙͓̙̠̹͇̜̮͔͐͑̃̈́́̈̔̆̍͋̀͊́̽͊͋̄̅̔̋̈́͂̌͑̐̀̆̎͑͐̆̍̑͆̓͌̚͘̕̕͘͘͝͝͠ͅͅͅ.̵̪̱͉͈̮̣̦̣̰͎̲͛͊̏͛̀͐̎̌͆̀͒̎͋͌̋̀͂́̂͘͝ ̸̡̨̧̨̧̩̪̹̘̹̪͕͎̝̞͇̤̬͖͔̦̲̲̝̖̣͇̰͔̝̌̾̓́̐͌̑̀̌̃̐̔̓̂̈̋̏̀̂͗̃̆͐̈̃̈́̎̓̂̈̄́͊̍͂͐̒̈̓̄̀̒͛͌̋̓̈́̊̐͒̈́̌̇͌̄̕͘̚͘̚͘͝͝͝͠ͅG̸̢̧̨̧̧̨̨̢̡̨̛̛̛̖̻̯̩̹͖̝̙͍̹͕͖̹͙̘̫̲͎̹̹̺̰̝̬̪̞͇͇̙̼̎̓͆̇͒͒̋̍̀͌̑͒̀̌͂̓̂̐͒̎̑̓͐̀́̅͛̇̎̋̀͒̉́̌͑̐́̈́͊̅͌̔̉͋̑̓̒͜͠͝͠͠â̵̡̧̡̛̛̛̫͉͕̲̠͉̬̹̫̙̦͉͉̠̜̩̬̤͔̩̝̞̪͍̰̩̙̻̩̮͉̯̜̟͉̮̣̤͓̗̠̙̺̤̟̳̊̂͆͊͗̈̅̄̂́͊̈́͊͛̉̅̄̉͒͂̊̃̔̄̎̓̌̌̉̀̄̾̅̊̈́̓̊́͆̋͆͊̓̐̅͆͂́̈̃̈́̀̾͋́̚̕̕̚̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͠s̷̢̡̢̠͇̙̝̭̗͉͚̜̘̝̱̦̬̟̬̘̞̆͊̉̈́̊̑̓̂̉̉̉̔͝͠t̴̨̢̧̡̨̧̢͍̱͇̬̹̥̫̹̞̤̘͙̮̻̲̲̯̙̹͔̺̹͔͈̦̻̖̖̼̫͙̫̹̦͔͕̩̪͇̮̣̞̦̠̖̮͓̫͈͎̤̺̱͇́̿̿̌̈́̊͂̌̍̌̊́̀̌͋͊͗̿̌̑̋͜͝ḙ̶̢̨̡̡̠̮͈͔̬̘̮͉̲̝͖̣̯͓̥͇̳̩̥͔̥̩̭͂̀̈́́̀̈́̃̽̉̐̋͂̌́̆͛̓͒͂̊͘͜͝ŗ̷̢̧̪̗̜͓͓͓̗͉̺̞͔͍͉̤̤̱͙̞̦̜̳͔͚̲̺̪̘̱̪̖̖̬̯͔͎̟̱̪̖͖̦̬͙͍̗̠̘̪̘̱̣̱̜̬̙͓̪̞̔̓̈́̋̊̽̆͛̌̓̍̅̅̐͛͊̑͜͜ͅͅ.'

I read on.

"status report 2: it has been weeks since the first tests, i sense that the canons aren't quite the best option for enhancements in sans.

I will search for other methods as I watch how the canons' development in him continue, signed D̷̢̨͔̪̯̦̻̝͙̜͓̼͈̮̥̝̬͍̬̥̮̮̝͕̭͆̌̈́̆́͛̐͌̏̈̈̉̄̐̍͋͋͐̇̈̂̊̈̓̈͛͐̃͐͐̒̍͐̓̀́̑̉̄̐͊͌̎̊̓̾̉̇̑͛̀̚͘͘͜͜͠͠ŗ̷̛̛̞̬̬̬̩̙͎̮͈̫̦͈̜̤̯̙͓̙̠̹͇̜̮͔͐͑̃̈́́̈̔̆̍͋̀͊́̽͊͋̄̅̔̋̈́͂̌͑̐̀̆̎͑͐̆̍̑͆̓͌̚͘̕̕͘͘͝͝͠ͅͅͅ.̵̪̱͉͈̮̣̦̣̰͎̲͛͊̏͛̀͐̎̌͆̀͒̎͋͌̋̀͂́̂͘͝ ̸̡̨̧̨̧̩̪̹̘̹̪͕͎̝̞͇̤̬͖͔̦̲̲̝̖̣͇̰͔̝̌̾̓́̐͌̑̀̌̃̐̔̓̂̈̋̏̀̂͗̃̆͐̈̃̈́̎̓̂̈̄́͊̍͂͐̒̈̓̄̀̒͛͌̋̓̈́̊̐͒̈́̌̇͌̄̕͘̚͘̚͘͝͝͝͠ͅG̸̢̧̨̧̧̨̨̢̡̨̛̛̛̖̻̯̩̹͖̝̙͍̹͕͖̹͙̘̫̲͎̹̹̺̰̝̬̪̞͇͇̙̼̎̓͆̇͒͒̋̍̀͌̑͒̀̌͂̓̂̐͒̎̑̓͐̀́̅͛̇̎̋̀͒̉́̌͑̐́̈́͊̅͌̔̉͋̑̓̒͜͠͝͠͠â̵̡̧̡̛̛̛̫͉͕̲̠͉̬̹̫̙̦͉͉̠̜̩̬̤͔̩̝̞̪͍̰̩̙̻̩̮͉̯̜̟͉̮̣̤͓̗̠̙̺̤̟̳̊̂͆͊͗̈̅̄̂́͊̈́͊͛̉̅̄̉͒͂̊̃̔̄̎̓̌̌̉̀̄̾̅̊̈́̓̊́͆̋͆͊̓̐̅͆͂́̈̃̈́̀̾͋́̚̕̕̚̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͠s̷̢̡̢̠͇̙̝̭̗͉͚̜̘̝̱̦̬̟̬̘̞̆͊̉̈́̊̑̓̂̉̉̉̔͝͠t̴̨̢̧̡̨̧̢͍̱͇̬̹̥̫̹̞̤̘͙̮̻̲̲̯̙̹͔̺̹͔͈̦̻̖̖̼̫͙̫̹̦͔͕̩̪͇̮̣̞̦̠̖̮͓̫͈͎̤̺̱͇́̿̿̌̈́̊͂̌̍̌̊́̀̌͋͊͗̿̌̑̋͜͝ḙ̶̢̨̡̡̠̮͈͔̬̘̮͉̲̝͖̣̯͓̥͇̳̩̥͔̥̩̭͂̀̈́́̀̈́̃̽̉̐̋͂̌́̆͛̓͒͂̊͘͜͝ŗ̷̢̧̪̗̜͓͓͓̗͉̺̞͔͍͉̤̤̱͙̞̦̜̳͔͚̲̺̪̘̱̪̖̖̬̯͔͎̟̱̪̖͖̦̬͙͍̗̠̘̪̘̱̣̱̜̬̙͓̪̞̔̓̈́̋̊̽̆͛̌̓̍̅̅̐͛͊̑͜͜ͅͅ,"

I continued reading report after report, my meal now long gone.

"status report 15: this is worrying. it appears after extensive use the canons cause their user to become incapacitated from too much magical development.

well at least this is the case with sans.

he has been in an unconscious state for a couple of hours. i have connected him to a machine designed to observe the the dna structure of living organisms.

last time i studied him sans's was blue magic and traces of karmatic essences. i do not expect this to be any different, now included slight traces of the canons' essence.

i will have to wait for the results, signed D̷̢̨͔̪̯̦̻̝͙̜͓̼͈̮̥̝̬͍̬̥̮̮̝͕̭͆̌̈́̆́͛̐͌̏̈̈̉̄̐̍͋͋͐̇̈̂̊̈̓̈͛͐̃͐͐̒̍͐̓̀́̑̉̄̐͊͌̎̊̓̾̉̇̑͛̀̚͘͘͜͜͠͠ŗ̷̛̛̞̬̬̬̩̙͎̮͈̫̦͈̜̤̯̙͓̙̠̹͇̜̮͔͐͑̃̈́́̈̔̆̍͋̀͊́̽͊͋̄̅̔̋̈́͂̌͑̐̀̆̎͑͐̆̍̑͆̓͌̚͘̕̕͘͘͝͝͠ͅͅͅ.̵̪̱͉͈̮̣̦̣̰͎̲͛͊̏͛̀͐̎̌͆̀͒̎͋͌̋̀͂́̂͘͝ ̸̡̨̧̨̧̩̪̹̘̹̪͕͎̝̞͇̤̬͖͔̦̲̲̝̖̣͇̰͔̝̌̾̓́̐͌̑̀̌̃̐̔̓̂̈̋̏̀̂͗̃̆͐̈̃̈́̎̓̂̈̄́͊̍͂͐̒̈̓̄̀̒͛͌̋̓̈́̊̐͒̈́̌̇͌̄̕͘̚͘̚͘͝͝͝͠ͅG̸̢̧̨̧̧̨̨̢̡̨̛̛̛̖̻̯̩̹͖̝̙͍̹͕͖̹͙̘̫̲͎̹̹̺̰̝̬̪̞͇͇̙̼̎̓͆̇͒͒̋̍̀͌̑͒̀̌͂̓̂̐͒̎̑̓͐̀́̅͛̇̎̋̀͒̉́̌͑̐́̈́͊̅͌̔̉͋̑̓̒͜͠͝͠͠â̵̡̧̡̛̛̛̫͉͕̲̠͉̬̹̫̙̦͉͉̠̜̩̬̤͔̩̝̞̪͍̰̩̙̻̩̮͉̯̜̟͉̮̣̤͓̗̠̙̺̤̟̳̊̂͆͊͗̈̅̄̂́͊̈́͊͛̉̅̄̉͒͂̊̃̔̄̎̓̌̌̉̀̄̾̅̊̈́̓̊́͆̋͆͊̓̐̅͆͂́̈̃̈́̀̾͋́̚̕̕̚̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͠s̷̢̡̢̠͇̙̝̭̗͉͚̜̘̝̱̦̬̟̬̘̞̆͊̉̈́̊̑̓̂̉̉̉̔͝͠t̴̨̢̧̡̨̧̢͍̱͇̬̹̥̫̹̞̤̘͙̮̻̲̲̯̙̹͔̺̹͔͈̦̻̖̖̼̫͙̫̹̦͔͕̩̪͇̮̣̞̦̠̖̮͓̫͈͎̤̺̱͇́̿̿̌̈́̊͂̌̍̌̊́̀̌͋͊͗̿̌̑̋͜͝ḙ̶̢̨̡̡̠̮͈͔̬̘̮͉̲̝͖̣̯͓̥͇̳̩̥͔̥̩̭͂̀̈́́̀̈́̃̽̉̐̋͂̌́̆͛̓͒͂̊͘͜͝ŗ̷̢̧̪̗̜͓͓͓̗͉̺̞͔͍͉̤̤̱͙̞̦̜̳͔͚̲̺̪̘̱̪̖̖̬̯͔͎̟̱̪̖͖̦̬͙͍̗̠̘̪̘̱̣̱̜̬̙͓̪̞̔̓̈́̋̊̽̆͛̌̓̍̅̅̐͛͊̑͜͜ͅͅ,"

I continued to read out loud, I eventually got bored and decided to continue reading in my head.

Something about my structure changing, and slight physical changes, but nothing there was nothing about me changing into a beast.

Without anything else to go off of and becoming increasingly tired I decided to go to my room and take a nap.

I will just have to continue discussing this issue with Paps.

I don't know what will happen from here, now that's something strange.

____________________________________

((If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a vote))