AUTHOR'S NOTE

Wow. This is the first non-short story that I've ever actually completed. The first thing I've written that was more than 30,000 words. So that's really exciting :)

I've learned so much about my writing process doing this. First of all, doing NaNoWriMo while doing three online courses is a terrible idea because then you won't work on your school and you'll hate yourself when you have to finish those courses on top of all the courses in the new semester (I speak from experience, can you tell :)

But also that sitting down and writing for an hour every month or so is okay, but making a habit of writing consistently is better. I try to write every single day (realistically it's a few times a week because homework and life) even if it's only a couple paragraphs, because paragraphs add up and you end up with a story.

There are two people I want to say thanks to, and that's my cousin, who I lived with all fall, for putting up with my random thoughts, ideas, and nonsense and helping me string them into actual, usable scenes. I loved writing and doing life with you, and you're probably the main reason I wrote 50,000 words in November. You will always be my favourite person <3

Also, a huge thank you to @fall_out_girl_16 for pushing me to write and update and letting me bounce ideas off you. I really appreciate all your words of encouragement and letting me whine and complain to you when school is killing me, and sending me cute fandom pictures or jokes that make my day :)

And most importantly, thank you for reading my story and voting and commenting. You guys have all been so encouraging, and even though I write for myself, not for votes or number of reads, I smile whenever I see a new comment. Thank you for letting me share my work with you guys.

Now if you've made it this far, time for information on my next story and what not. I don't have plans to post more than maybe a chapter of Seeing You until probably April because March is a busy month, and I want to take a breather before starting my next story. However, that being said, I will be posting more often on my one shot book if you need a Solangelo fix before April ;)

EPILOGUE there, that caught your attention, didn't it? As a reader, I love epilogues, as a writer, I hate them. What I will say, is based on the evidence from the story, and what I've learned about these characters, I'm pretty sure these two get a happy ending. I would try to explain it, but I'll just leave this picture from the author's note in Eleanor and Park, because Rainbow Rowell already summed it up beautifully.

 I would try to explain it, but I'll just leave this picture from the author's note in Eleanor and Park, because Rainbow Rowell already summed it up beautifully

This isn't the end for Nico and Will, it's just where we leave them.